| Basketball programmes |
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Enniskillendoc
Joined: 21 May 2019 Posts: 38
|
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:42 pm
Post subject: Basketball programmes |
|
|
Does anyone have any details of programmes for British/Irish clubs in European Basketball competitions? Details and/or photos would be great. Keen to know if it was for sale as well. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jacksonfive
Joined: 27 May 2021 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:17 pm
Post subject: |
|
|
By the way, my favorite sport is soccer. Since I was little, I have been a Real Madrid fan, and my favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo. So for a while, I thought that besides soccer, I was not interested in other sports. But I was wrong when I watched a couple of basketball games. I was immediately attracted to the Lakers team led by LeBron James, I don't always have time to watch all of their games, but I know that you will love the NBA if you want to watch good basketball. So I hope I helped you with your question. The NBA is the strongest league, and I believe you will be interested to see it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
infoman, 1 day, 10 hours ago
bigdavethemaddog, 1 day, 18 hours ago
Ron Saunders 2, 2 days, 14 hours ago
poshimp1972, 3 days, 1 hour ago
Enniskillendoc, 1 week ago
Enniskillendoc, 1 week ago
wok1271, 1 week, 2 days ago
Footyfan, 1 week, 2 days ago
goat49, 1 week, 4 days ago
Dorking, 1 week, 4 days ago
Phil_MCFC_1946-1970, 1 week, 4 days ago
killerandflash, 1 week, 5 days ago
Dorking, 1 week, 5 days ago
Kev63, 2 weeks ago
Dorking, 2 weeks ago
Dorking, 2 weeks ago
Dorking, 2 weeks ago
Five and In, 2 weeks ago
Blueraider, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
markb9060, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
garyspain, 2 weeks, 1 day ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Eck, 2 weeks, 2 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
Pete’s Picture Palace, 2 weeks, 3 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
grantham, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
goat49, 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Brem75, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
martino, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
martino, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
wok1271, 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Dorking, 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Five and In, 3 weeks, 2 days ago
thfcbasil, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
saint clarkie, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Dorking, 3 weeks, 3 days ago
programme_seller, 4 weeks ago
Brem75, 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Dorking, 4 weeks, 1 day ago
bigearl79, 1 month ago
flashhat, 1 month ago
Thedoog10, 1 month ago
dorking!, 1 month ago
Dorking, 1 month ago
bigdavethemaddog, 1 month ago
swnydwr, 1 month ago
PDuffyLFC1892, 1 month ago
Five and In, 1 month, 1 week ago |
| |
|
11,932
Members
10,014
Members Wants
40
Members Mini-Stores
4,327
Members Items for Sale
|
| |
|