Football Programmes Centre

Postage options
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Postage options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ndg1860

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:55 pm 
Post subject: Postage options

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

There are a number of auction houses that are not offering self-packing and postage and are advising to get a third party to do so. I think this tends to be the non-sporting houses and it has deterred me from bidding at those auctions.

Are there any suggestions our there for who to use, does that choice alter if I have a large package of programmes as opposed to a small set of 1 programme lots and approximately what should I be estimating as the costs (though this latter question may just be too hard to answer). Thanks.
tackler7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:28 pm 
Post subject:

Each auction house's webpage should give you an indication of whether they pack and post in house or subcontract that out to someone else - some houses will give you an option and then it is a case of trying to get the best quote you can.

I work on the basis that you have bought the item, you then just have to suck up the postal costs.

I know I have had *that* feeling I have probably been ripped off by some couriers but it disappears once the item arrives safely and I can enjoy it.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: