Football Programmes Centre

Legible Soccer Diary (1950's to 1970's)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Legible Soccer Diary (1950's to 1970's)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corneli_blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:15 pm 
Post subject: Legible Soccer Diary (1950's to 1970's)

I don't know if anyone on here is interested in a possible project I might undertake.

Someone has been in touch to see if I have checklists for all the Legible Soccer Diary photos that can be found on eBay. None of them ever indicate which Diaries they come from and some form of checklist might be helpful. I've got a few in my collection but I've no idea if there are any that I should have but don't know any exist.

Firstly, I'll be looking to buy complete copies, I've seen some old ones sold on eBay for £3.99. I was wondering if anyone has any for sale and what the cost including postage would be.

Secondly, I would also be interested in borrowing diaries (sent both way by recorded mail and I cover all costs).

Thirdly, perhaps someone has already undertaken a similar project. If you have I'd love to hear from you.

Alan Jenkins
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: