Football Programmes Centre

Irish in Europe 2020-21
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Irish in Europe 2020-21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Irish
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:37 pm 
Post subject: Irish in Europe 2020-21

What with 2020 being the way it is I thought I'd give a quick overview of what (I think) was produced for the Republic of Ireland clubs in Europe this season

Shamrock Rovers
Two home game in the Europa League, Ilves Tampere and AC Milan. Printed programmes produced for both and sold online and I think both sold out. The Ilves one was a double issue with one of Rovers' league games

Derry City
One away game in Lithuania v Riteriai, nothing produced that I know of

Bohemians
One away game in Hungary v Fehevar, nothing produced in Hungary that I know of, but Bohs produced a nice programme of their own celebrating 50 years in Europe and sold it online.

Dundalk
Busy season..... Champions League away to Celje from Slovenia, played in Budapest. Nothing produced, photocopied teamsheet only.
Europa League away to Inter-Club in Andorra, nothing produced that I know of.
Europa League away to Sheriff in Moldova, nothing produced that I know of.
Europa League playoff home to KI Klaksvik, played in the Aviva Stadium. Dundalk produced a limited run of printed programmes which sold out fast online. Likely to be hard to find in the future. The programme was not distributed at the match. Colour teamsheets at the match (I have at least one spare copy if anyone's looking for one)
Europa League group stage v Molde at Tallaght Stadium, programme produced and available to the press at the match, also sold online. I presume this will be the same for the two remaining home games at the Aviva against Rapid and Arsenal.
garyspain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm 
Post subject:

Just a followup here Sean. The Ki programme was in the Aviva on the night. I couldn't get one but I did see one on the night. A mutual friend of ours did manage to get one in the lower tier. I have since got programmes as ordered.

Shamrock Rovers reprinted the Ilves one not sure if still available. They had colour teamsheets for both games as well. The programme was not available at the Ilves game and I don't think it was available at the Milan game although was posted to arrive in advance of the game.

There was a nice colour printed teamsheet for Bohs in Hungary.

There was a black and white teamsheet in Moldova for Dundalk never saw even a teamsheet from Andorra.

There also was a black and white teamsheet in Lithuania for the Derry City game.

Note Shamrock Rovers also sold a nice ticket for Milan online and in their club shop.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Irish All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: