Football Programmes Centre

The North Staffs Football Fair continues to be ON
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The North Staffs Football Fair continues to be ON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:50 am 
Post subject: The North Staffs Football Fair continues to be ON

Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:54 pm 
Post subject:

the fair is ON ..... anyone coming, please continue to abide by Covid -19 Rules
cardiff55

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:20 pm 
Post subject:

How did it go, was it well attended? I saw some photos on Facebook of the stands set up but none from later in the day.

Tony
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:01 am 
Post subject:

Yes the fair was pretty well attended, everyone stuck the the Covid rules. even having to sign in via a phone App or putting down their contact details.
Photos are always best taken before the fair begins, and it allows the viewr to have an idea of whats on offer ,,,,, wish other fairs would do the same
cardiff55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 am 
Post subject:

Good , I am glad it was well attended. I am thinking of travelling up from S Wales to the Wolverhampton fair. Nice to see that events can be run in these difficult times.
Pacey Winger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:16 am 
Post subject:

Yes, encouraging to see this.

First opportunity ill have is the Glasgow event in January.....all going well
NWM Football

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36 am 
Post subject:

I has a stall at an Antiques & Collectors Fair on the outskirts of Coventry (at the Sports Connexion next to CCFC's training ground) yesterday. Superbly organised day, they re-started their monthly fairs in July, which I also attended, as well as the August fair too. All being well, I will also be at their fair on the Sunday after Christmas.

Have been going to this one a few times a year over the last three years, and stallwise it was as busy as I've seen it under "normal conditions", with the stalls spaced and set out in brick layer format (so one stall wasn't directly on the back of another), masks, tracking, one-way system all in place. It seemed to be busy in terms of visitor numbers too. The fair was on from 9 am until 2 pm, my first punter rolled up at around 9.30, and I pretty much had people around the stall constantly until about 1 pm.

As much as I appreciate things are very fluid at the moment and can change in any given area within a couple of days, EVERYBODY benefits when these events take place. The organisers get their dues from the stallholders, both in terms of fees, and the knowledge that attendees are confident that events are taking place so will visit, stallholders make their money, and customers pick up their gems. And that's before you take into account the social aspect of catching up with and chatting to friends and customers, as I seemed to be doing for the best part of four hours yesterday.
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: