Football Programmes Centre

Squires Gate Programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Squires Gate Programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgfcdan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:43 pm 
Post subject: Squires Gate Programme

Hi guys,

I’m programme editor for Squires Gate FC, of the NWCFL. We are aiming for programme of the year this season, and I have attached an online version of our programme;

https://issuu.com/squiresgatefc/docs/1874_final

Please let us know what you think of it, if any improvements could be made, etc.

Cheers!!!
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:44 am 
Post subject:

Must admit I go watch my local non league club which is Runcorn Town and the programme there is superb and has won it for last 3 seasons on the run. I do like your programme Squires Gate though. I wish you luck in your aim to win the programme of the season from Runcorn Town's match programme.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: