Football Programmes Centre

ebay global shipping programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ebay global shipping programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatfb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:13 am 
Post subject: ebay global shipping programme

I remember posting about this a few months ago when I would not use it and came to a deal with my buyer.

Against my better judgement I agreed to use GSP after selling a prog to a guy in USA.

I gave him the option of a private postage deal but he was happy to go ahead with GSP.

I've just got home from watching the Wales semi and have received the following.

Unfortunately this programme has not arrived yet. It arrived at the Global Shipping Centre on June 22nd and then seems to have disappeared!

It is most annoying that it would have probably arrived within 7 days by Royal Mail at about a third of the cost to me.

The ebay software programmers have designed the system so that any delivery problems with the GSP are referred back to the seller although there is not much you can do about it.

I will wait a few more days but I will probably have to open a case with the online Resolution Center.

I sent prog recorded to the UK GSP but they have not delivered item. So, will I be responsible and have to refund (in which case I will close my account) or will ebay refund my buyer the 30 odd quid he paid?
Five and In

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:17 am 

As long as you have either confirmation of delivery via your postal tracking number or the confirmation from Ebay that the item has left their Shipping Centre, the responsibility lies 100% with Ebay.
Your responsibility ends once the parcel lands at the GSP centre in Derbyshire.
I had the same situation a few weeks ago and they refunded the buyer immediately I informed them of the AWOL parcel.
Good luck.
gatfb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:19 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks mate. I hope I have the same outcome as you.
gatfb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:19 pm 
Post subject:

Seems ebay do have some scruples so I will use their GSP again.

A case has been opened because the buyer has an issue with an item purchased from you. We reviewed the case and have decided to issue the buyer a refund of £32.54 without any impact to you.

This case is now closed. You aren't required to reimburse the buyer or eBay and this case will not be counted in your seller performance evaluation.

You can view the details of the case in the Resolution Centre.
Five and In

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:28 pm 

Glad you got the same result as me gatfb
roughyedz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:26 am 
Post subject:

gatfb wrote:
Seems ebay do have some scruples so I will use their GSP again.

A case has been opened because the buyer has an issue with an item purchased from you. We reviewed the case and have decided to issue the buyer a refund of £32.54 without any impact to you.

This case is now closed. You aren't required to reimburse the buyer or eBay and this case will not be counted in your seller performance evaluation.

You can view the details of the case in the Resolution Centre.

No matter what thery say i would keep a close eye on your paypal account if you know what i mean Nod
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: