Football Programmes Centre

2015/16 - Premier League Match badges thread
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2015/16 - Premier League Match badges thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:30 am 
Post subject:

The stall exactly opposite Fulham Broadway tube station. It has a big banner above it saying 'Home of the Premier League Champions'

None of the other stalls (and ther must be 7 or 8 in total around the ground) sell them
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 pm 
Post subject:

Swansea and West Ham updated including an unexpected badge from the Swansea club shop

Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:23 am 
Post subject:

Not strictly a Premier League badge, but something a bit different that I stumbled across and thought I'd share

ARRGAXON

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:45 pm 
Post subject: Big Thanks

Thanks to Jim for taking the time and trouble to source the missing Liverpool v Norwich matchbadges, really appreciate it, another example of true English football supporters at their best !

OTBC
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:26 pm 
Post subject:

Yes, top gesture for a fellow forum member.

A WBA fan known on here as retro_pins did the same for me once for a WBA game, was well chuffed, so there really are some good guys on here.

Speaking of WBA, Palace's latest defeat was there yesterday, and consequently the WBA badges on the 2nd post on page 1 of the thread have been updated with these gems

Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:50 am 
Post subject:

Just discovered these. No idea if they've been going all season or if its a recent thing, but looks like it is currently this seasons rocking horse manure!

Do know they have done them for games v Norwich (pictured) and Stoke

Any help getting hold of the one for the Palace game this season gratefully appreciated!
Dorking

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:43 pm 
Post subject: Re: 2015/16 - Premier League Match badges thread

[quote="Dorking"]

Further to this 'corporate' one, another bit of the Emirates, the 'A la Carte' seems to do its own badges as well

As before, any help getting either of these for the Palace game later this month would be much appreciated

Last edited by Dorking on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Dorking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 am 
Post subject:

Another Arsenal corporate version from this season
Going to be a challenge getting them all but will do my best.

Unusual 'magnetic' fitting, and significantly smarter design than the other two corporate ones that I now know exist.

The WM club is the name of a restaurant over the halfway line at the Emirates. Named after the revolutionary 3-2-2-3 formation introduced in the 1920s by Herbert Chapman.

To eat there it's just £4950 per season, on top of your club level season ticket, which is £1200 more than the top price season ticket elsewhere in the ground. So just £7.5k per season. Each. And they only sell in 2's, so £15k a season.

I have a sniff of a contact though, so crossing everything I can tease a badge out!

Just hope there aren't any badges for the 'Foundry' or the Diamond Club !!! Arsenal's ground is more like a private members club than a football ground these days!
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:11 am 
Post subject:

Arrgaxon -

I sent you a pm several days ago re Arsenal v Norwich corporate badges. The seller who offered them to me privately has now listed them on ebay @ £8 for 2
If you want them, you now need to buy direct from ebay.
David.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:15 am 
Post subject:

Love the "corporate" badges, they'd be a must-have for a match badge collector I'd imagine.

Really nice.
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:19 pm 
Post subject:

Newcastle ones are soooo easy to get, and similarly for games at Wembley (eg our recent FA Cup semi final there are corporate ones - Club Wembley, Private Box and Bobby Moore which all hit ebay in vaying quantities)

Arsenal ones, luckily for the Palace game they were on ebay.

Leicester only started doing them about Christmas time, so after our game there this season

They are a must-have for me!!

I suspect over the next year or two, lots more clubs will do them, as clubs like Liverpool and West Ham massively increase the capactity for corporates and they copy what other clubs do

It would be nice if the clubs had a discreet way of just ordering them no hassle rather than have to track them down (albeit ebay it very useful)
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:45 pm 
Post subject:

Well the Premier Season is over (bar a rearranged game at OT), and what a range of badges there have been across the season! Almost all clubs did some badges for some games. Hope Watford do some next season as never had match badges from there before.

From a personal perspective, still got the FA Cup Final to come. Never had so many badges for one game in prospect (lots ordered and on the way etc). May well do a separate thread in the summer once they are all in for all our cup run badges as there have been literally dozens across all the games we've played.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:28 pm 
Post subject:

UPDATE!
I thought I had put 2015/16 badges 'to bed', having got almost everything I knew existed bar one Arsenal corporate issue.

Then a badge appeared on ebay I had never seen before, (which of course I got). Always nice to get a surprise like that, makes checking a couple of times a day worth it!

the badge in question having been produced by a small company who does coach travel to Man Utd away fixtures, called 'Treble Travel'

It relates to the game between Palace an Man United on 31 October 2015 (hence 10/15 on the badge), which we drew 0-0, but which I have no recollection of at all, despite having been there!

Presume they give the pin badges away as a souvenir to everyone who travels with them.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:33 pm 
Post subject:

That's a lovely badge and a superb find Dorking, really like that one.

It's great when you think you have exhausted a set, then something like that pops up unexpectedly.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
Dorking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:24 am 
Post subject:

Managed to pick up a new badge for 15/16 season last week, that I dodn't have and didn't know existed

It's all the 2016 FA Cup 5th round pair-ups.

Quite elaborate with all the colours involved, and of particular interest to me as it was the season Palace got to the final

incredibly it only cost me £4.05, a bargain considering how many other club collectors it could have appealed to!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: