Football Programmes Centre

Sporting Memorys Auction 12/08/2015
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sporting Memorys Auction 12/08/2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:37 pm 
Post subject:

CNSOBU wrote:
FootballSportsAuction

Andy,

Excuse my ignorance but I am confused.

If the winning bidder was willing to go to £950, why was he so upset?

If I was leaving a commission bid, I would only leave one which I was happy to pay (and could afford).

thanks

Maybe he suspected foul play, like I said we offered to put him in touch with the second highest bidder. Im sure he wouldn't have said anything if there were no other bids and he had won it for the reserve price.
Obviously the seller was over the moon with the price.

One thing ive learnt in the years my company has been running is that there is no way to keep everyone happy Crying or Very sad

Andy

www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 pm 
Post subject:

I hardly ever bid in 'real' auctions (other than ebay), but when I do, it's because its something so rare and special, that I go absolutely overboard with my maximum bid.

Never been disappointed (yet). As long as you don't state a figure you cannot afford to pay, then you've done your best.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: