Football Programmes Centre

Pre-season games
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pre-season games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dookie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 am 
Post subject:

Only pre season game of ours that i went to was Newcastle at home, as mentioned above. What a result for our lot Smile Hopefully we can take something positive out of that and in to the new season! We did issue a programme for it too, in the same format as last season at a price of £2.50.
stodin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am 
Post subject:

My 6th pre season game was Arnold (even lower than Marco Polo's Romford) v Macclesfield Town which I think finished 3-3. It was mainly the Macc Youth team. There was a programme produced £1.50.

So far I have seen
Unity v Hucknall
Calverton Miners Welfare v Hucknall
Hucknall v Eastwood
Hucknall v Notts County
Arnold v Dunkirk
Arnold v Macclesfield

I may go to see Hucknall v Loughborough Dynamo on saturday
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am 
Post subject:

stodin wrote:
My 6th pre season game was Arnold (even lower than Marco Polo's Romford) v Macclesfield Town which I think finished 3-3. It was mainly the Macc Youth team. There was a programme produced £1.50.

So far I have seen
Unity v Hucknall
Calverton Miners Welfare v Hucknall
Hucknall v Eastwood
Hucknall v Notts County
Arnold v Dunkirk
Arnold v Macclesfield

I may go to see Hucknall v Loughborough Dynamo on saturday

But it might have been 4-4? Very Happy
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm 
Post subject: Friendlies

What a wonderful game Arnold vs Keith would be?
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:04 pm 
Post subject:

stodin im in hucknall the weekend, going with a mate from there to Liverpool Atletico Madrid. Went Notts County vs LFC XI last friday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm 
Post subject:

Went to Rovers v Liverpool on Monday.
YES I know it wasn't their 1st team but it was still great to see us beat them (sorry AP) Great game that ended with us getting the winner in the last few mins. Game ended 4-3, that's the way a friendly should be.

If anyone wants a prog they are £1.50 plus post. (for a 16 page prog)

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Senior82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm 
Post subject:

No programmes were produced for any of the Wednesday matches in Malta, away at Hartlepool was teamsheets only. Full programmes produced for Hull & Blackburn at home, Northampton away, Stocksbridge away (reserves) and Frickley Athletic (youth)
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 am 
Post subject:

Everton beat Malaga 2-1 last night in our last pre-season friendly.

We got beat 2-1 away to Blackpool on Tuesday night.
Geddon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:18 am 
Post subject:

We won our two home games, 3-1 against FC Twente and 4-1 against Kilmarnock. Programmes produced for both at £2.

Also beat Neath and Port Talbot away, again programmes produced by both clubs, £1 each.

Our Spanish tour didn't have any kind of programme, lost 2-0 to Espanyol B, beat Palamos 2-0, 0-0 with Tarragona and beat Sabadell 2-1.

Glad it's over though, now for the real thing today Very Happy
lambie the leap

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm 
Post subject:

Burnley have played away friendlies at Bradford City, Morecambe, VC Fusion (California), Portland Timbers, Kilmarnock & St Johnstone. A scheduled trip to Chester was cancelled. Only one home friendly was played - against Leeds when a poster type fold out programme was issued free of charge.

There were programmes issued for all the aways with the exception being VC Fusion as far as I know. Several Burnley collectors including myself emailed, wrote and even sent money to the club but I don't know anyone who has received any sort of reply.

My 'other' club Workington issued for home games against Carlisle, Gateshead & Barrow, and their away friendlies saw a programme at Whitehaven, but nothing at Gretna, Penrith & Tow Law.

An ex Workington side also played against the Liverpool Legends at Borough Park and that saw a £2 programme issued.

A club quite local to me, Barnoldswick Town, has been elected to the Vodkat North West Counties League this season, and their opening game was at home to Chadderton, with the prog costing £1. They had attracted over 300 in the midweek previously for a friendly against an Accrington Stanley XI but nothing was issued.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: