Football Programmes Centre

BRADFORD CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BRADFORD CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:

martino wrote:
"Ballboy" - should it be "ballperson"?

...should be "bawbag"
Geddon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am 
Post subject:

I keep reading about this ball boy apparently slowing the game down, which is something of a surprise since if you watch the clip he picks the ball up about three seconds after it goes out of play and Hazard is immediately there pushing him over. Yes he did play act a bit but to suggest that it's somehow worse than any other club do every single week of the season is laughable, the only reason anyone cares is because some idiot footballer decided to take his frustration out on someone lying on the floor. If Hazard did that to another player he'd be sent off and rightly so, why would it be any different because it's a ball boy?
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:

Geddon wrote:
I keep reading about this ball boy apparently slowing the game down, which is something of a surprise since if you watch the clip he picks the ball up about three seconds after it goes out of play and Hazard is immediately there pushing him over. Yes he did play act a bit but to suggest that it's somehow worse than any other club do every single week of the season is laughable, the only reason anyone cares is because some idiot footballer decided to take his frustration out on someone lying on the floor. If Hazard did that to another player he'd be sent off and rightly so, why would it be any different because it's a ball boy?

"He did play act a bit" He lay down on the frigging ball! I've never, ever, known that to be part of what a ball boy's supposed to do. Deserved all he got, and more, just a spoilt wee brat who's actually an adult.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:

If the ball boy "deserved all he got" then the game as we know it really is heading down the drain. C'mon John, you're the first one to get stuck into the excesses of the English Premiership - and justifiably so in many cases - but this action by Hazard is just another example of footballers thinking they can do what they want.

If that had happened at Auchinleck v Cumnock it would have caused a riot!
martino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
If that had happened at Auchinleck v Cumnock it would have caused a riot!

Do they get a big enough crowd for a riot?
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 am 
Post subject:

martino wrote:
Do they get a big enough crowd for a riot?

Oh yes, and it doesn't take a lot for them to riot Laughing
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: