Football Programmes Centre

Bradford City Football Programmes Website
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bradford City Football Programmes Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm 
Post subject: Bradford City Football Programmes Website

Hi Guys , At long last i can now let you know that my website for my Bradford City Football Programmes is now up and live .

bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk

Please take a look and let me know your comments ?

I have uploaded all 1st team Programme that i have scanned from my collection along with the help of several fellow BCFC collectors and a good few of yourselves on here that have contributed your own personal scans .

As you will probably guess the early years of Bradford City Programmes are very few and far between along with the war years . But thats where i am hoping that any of you collectors will be able to help me out . If anyone has a scan from there own personal collection please let me know and i will upload them to the site .

Over the coming months i will be adding my Reserve collection along with Juniors , Friendlies , West Riding Cup , Misc games at Valley Parade e.t.c.

I will also be adding Teamsheets and maybe match tickets at a later time .

This has been a very time consuming project and without the help from Dave aka kickoff3pm then this would still probably be only a pipe dream .
His time and effort at getting this off the ground has been unbelieavable and i can highly recommend him if any of you out there want to do the same .
Regards Garry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Fishy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:48 pm 
Post subject:

Great start Garry - keep up the good work!!

ian
Kickoff3pm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm 
Post subject:

I thank you Garry.

Personally getting over 5,000 programmes online was the easy part, I think 3 weeks is about all it took.

Pre that you did the hard work getting the images and data together but perhaps the hardest for both of us was teaching you ftp and images Smile

That'll LEARN YA !

Great stuff I enjoyed, anyone for any more ?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: