Football Programmes Centre

Football Sport Auction Limited New Catalogue
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Football Sport Auction Limited New Catalogue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:22 pm 
Post subject: Football Sport Auction Limited New Catalogue

Hiya all,

Its that time of year once again. Our latest catalgue for our Monday 7th March sale ( Our 8th sale) is now available.
If you are not on our mailing list and want to be for our free catalogue please private messege me with your details.

Its our usual mixture of football items mainly consigned fresh from the public.

Please visit www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk

www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk

Last edited by FootballSportsAuctions on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 pm 
Post subject:

Hiya,

For those of you that have seen the latest catalogue over the last couple of days, there has now been an additional 32 further lots added at the end of the catalogue, these now appear on our website. For those of you that use www.the-saleroom.com to view our catalogue this will be updated tomorrow.

Link to the catalogue is

http://www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk/CatMar2011/Mar2011cat1.html

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
FootballSportsAuctions

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 am 
Post subject:

Hiya,

Just a quick reminder that the last day for our catalogues to be despatched to clients is this Thursday. If there is anyone else that requires a catalogue for next Mondays sale please private messege me before Thursday with your postal details.

The catalogue can also be found by clicking on the link below.

http://www.footballsportsauctions.co.uk/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 am 
Post subject:

Hi,
I missed the sale yesterday, can someone tell me how much the pre war hibs airdrie Scottish cup final went for please?

Thanks.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: