Football Programmes Centre

For sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
For sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Programmes for sale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 pm 
Post subject: Programmes for sale

Posh1959 wrote:
Plenty of lots at Auction do not sell and it takes ages to get paid out by the auction house. When i sell on Ebay i always list at 99p start, programmes usually find their true value.

You can always pm me a list of what you have for sale i will make fair offers for anything of interest to me.

I will start my list tonight, the first list I will do is all for Rangers Home and Away dating back to 1957, these are all in polly pockets and in immaculate condition, the second list will probably take alot longer as there are so many different teams and they are not all in as perfect condition as this first lot, there are 100's of these ones all just piled in a big yellow plastic retail box. Are there any teams you are particularly interested in and I can rake the yellow box for you?
Programmes for sale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:29 pm 
Post subject: Programmes for sale

ForestMick wrote:
I'm not 'in love' with Sportingold, but find Chris to run a decent auction house that is well known and well respected. If you actually read my post, my first suggestion was a free to list day on Ebay (YES, you heard right, I mentioned the devil!!!!).

I also didnt advise the seller to put the items into auction, I merely suggested that he contact an auction house LIKE Sportingold, and seek their advice. This advice would be free, leaving the seller to make his own mind up.

I'm a she, and I know Jack S*** about football, I just want rid at reasonable prices. I will have a little look at the Auction route, it can do no harm. Smile
Programmes for sale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
With respect Mick I believe that myself and many others have as much knowledge and even more than Chris. So he is asking on a programme forum where he expects to find knowledgable people and the you point him away!!!

As i said pm me and i will give an honest appraisal on what you have and advise accordingly

Cheers will drop a list off for you.

Alyssa
jacksprat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 pm 
Post subject:

programmes for sale could u help with my rangers programmes here is a link to the ones i want http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32590#32590
lambie the leap

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 pm 
Post subject:

Alyssa, you have a PM.
overlap

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 pm 
Post subject:

Sent a PM to you
Posh1959

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:07 pm 
Post subject:

Programmes for sale wrote:
Posh1959 wrote:
With respect Mick I believe that myself and many others have as much knowledge and even more than Chris. So he is asking on a programme forum where he expects to find knowledgable people and the you point him away!!!

As i said pm me and i will give an honest appraisal on what you have and advise accordingly

Cheers will drop a list off for you.

Alyssa

Hi Alyssa

My main interest is in Blackburn Rovers but I am very interested in any Scottish programmes. I have sent you a pm.

Clive
cornwallwhite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 pm 
Post subject:

are they all scottish programmes?
paulo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:39 am 
Post subject:

I tend to agree with Mick on this. Use the free listing days on ebay and start the standard programmes at 99p. Anything that you think is worth more start at the higher price. Next time the free listing days comes around, which seems to be every other weekend, just drop the price a little until it sells.

It takes a while to get stuff away, but if you have the time you will get a better return.

It takes a while to get everything listed but once you have, it takes no time at all to relist in the coming weeks.

Its what I have been doing for years and has worked for me.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:09 pm 
Post subject:

'I'm a she, and I know Jack S*** about football, I just want rid at reasonable prices. I will have a little look at the Auction route, it can do no harm. '

I think that's even more reason to weigh up all your options, which I'm sure you will do. If you do manage to deal with anybody off the forum, as Clive says, there are plenty of people on here with years of knowledge and experience, and people like that dont tend to build up large collections by ripping people off. I'm fairly confident that if you manage to sell anything to a forum member, you will receive a fair price. Good luck, hope you spend the money on something worthwhile!
Programmes for sale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:25 pm 
Post subject:

ForestMick wrote:
'I'm a she, and I know Jack S*** about football, I just want rid at reasonable prices. I will have a little look at the Auction route, it can do no harm. '

I think that's even more reason to weigh up all your options, which I'm sure you will do. If you do manage to deal with anybody off the forum, as Clive says, there are plenty of people on here with years of knowledge and experience, and people like that dont tend to build up large collections by ripping people off. I'm fairly confident that if you manage to sell anything to a forum member, you will receive a fair price. Good luck, hope you spend the money on something worthwhile!

I have a collection of Rangers programmes if you would like a look, send me you email and I will forward.
cornwallwhite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm 
Post subject:

programmes for sale

pm sent
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Alyssa,

Although I follow Forest and Rangers, I only collect Forest programmes, so if you have any Forest, let me know. Jacksprat on here collects Rangers I think.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: