Football Programmes Centre

2023/24 National League + North & South Who Is Producing
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2023/24 National League + North & South Who Is Producing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maidonian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:54 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you, chestnja
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:21 pm 
Post subject:

I take it Barnet is digital only?

PS - In other news Southend put their teamsheet for each game on their website, so you can print a copy off for yourself
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:53 pm 
Post subject:

Sadly Dorking Wanderers have been relegated from the National League down to the National League South

This season in the NL we had 4 away programmes which were 'digital only' -

Barnet
Solihull Moors
Hartlepool
Woking

Barnet and Woking were free to view and download online, which I did and then got printed

Solihull was free to view online but you couldn't download it at all. I managed to take screenshots and stitch it together into a pdf programme (which was then printed)

Solihull did have teamsheets available for free in their bar on good quality paper (no good if they segregate I appreciate)

Hartlepool was odd that I had to pay for the download before I could then send that pdf off to be printed

An aside - Woking (digital only) did wierd single 'cards' (appropriate given their club nickname) which was the programme front cover and the back of the card was the teamsheet page (ie the back cover)

Anyway you couldn't get them as away fans as they were only on sale from the home end club shop (and the Dorking one wasn't even in stock on the day and got printed only months later)

ANYWAY...

Moving on, we are now in the National League South for next season.

Does anyone have any knowledge or info regarding the NLS (ie the clubs likely to be in it next season) and what they do (or more importantly don't do) in terms of issuing programmes please?
James

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:42 pm 
Post subject:

Dorking wrote:
Sadly Dorking Wanderers have been relegated from the National League down to the National League South

ANYWAY...

Moving on, we are now in the National League South for next season.

Does anyone have any knowledge or info regarding the NLS (ie the clubs likely to be in it next season) and what they do (or more importantly don't do) in terms of issuing programmes please?

Taunton issued a joint programme for the Bath City and Maidstone games towards the end of the season, which I got from one of the guys who prints programmes from Ebay as the Taunton Maidstone game was played at Gloucester so not sure if this was a one off or not as Taunton did not bring any programmes to the game.

Truro produced a joint programme for about 7 games towards the end of the season, but they did produce something.

The rest of the NLS teams issued a programme.

We also played cup games away at Steyning, Winchester, Torquay Chesham, Ipswich, Coventry, Dartford(twice), Barnet and Ebbsfleet(KSC Final) and the only one with No physical programme was Barnet.

Not sure about teams entering the league from below for next season, Watch out for Aveley's programme proper pocket sized and if every team produced programmes that size i'd have a load more room to get more programmes Very Happy
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:55 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for taking the time to reply James, much appreciated
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: