Football Programmes Centre

adamprog
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
adamprog

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BHA1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:39 pm 
Post subject: adamprog

Who is this adamprog from Holland who has so many current European away programmes involving the English and Scottish clubs on eBay, are they pirate programmes?
colchestersid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:48 pm 
Post subject:

A mixture of genuine and pirates but the issue here is that he passes off the pirates as being official

A common one is to label a programme as being "directly from the ground" with a picture of the programme being held up outside the stadium

Said programme is not official of course and was probably not even sold on the day - the photo is there to give spurious authenticity

Sadly eBay won't do anything about this. Prices are extortionate, descriptions are misleading, it's a scam

The person behind this is Dutch/Serbian I believe and is a professional sports photographer (so able to use his press/media access to obtain team sheets and VIP tat)
BHA1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:07 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you colchestersid.

I searched on this site and he has been active for many years.

Buyer beware.
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:56 pm 
Post subject:

I believe his real name is Mike Verhoef. Many aliases are also used. I wasn't aware of a Serbian connection as I just assumed he was Dutch.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:15 pm 
Post subject:

As has already been said, they are all pirates or re-prints from PDF's obtained from the clubs/FA's.

Very occasionally, he'll turn up and sell them outside the stadium.

Him, the Ukranians and the Belorussian are all crooks really, but eBay refuse to take any action unless the clubs/FA's complain about copyright infringement. They rarely do.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: