Football Programmes Centre

Pre War Man Utd and City
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pre War Man Utd and City

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueshearer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:53 pm 
Post subject: Pre War Man Utd and City

I bought this lot from Adam Partridge Auctions for £2,750.

I am keeping the Blackburn v Man Uted one but the rest are for sale

Lots description as follows

FOOTBALL, PRE-WAR PROGRAMMES;

February 18th 1933 Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City,

March 13th 1926 Huddersfield Town v Manchester United,

March 3rd 1928 Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United and

January 25th 1936 Stoke City v Manchester United,

Jubilee programme United v City 1938-39/1939-1940

Additional Information - Bolton programme with red staining and brown staining to front cover, also folded with crease, tears and creases to the edges, heavy staining to the interior, both staples just present. The Stoke programme a few creases to the edges but overall ok. The Blackburn programme some water damage to the cover and some staining and browning to the inside, minimal fraying to the edges. Huddersfield programme folded twice, some staining and creases, a fold top right corner including some of the interior pages, some staining. The United v City jubilee programme / brochure staining to the covers, all pages present, old sellotape mark down spine.

Last edited by blueshearer on Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:46 pm 
Post subject: Re: Pre War Man Utd and City

blueshearer wrote:
I bought this lot from Graham Budd Auctions for £2,750.

I am keeping the Blackburn v Man Uted one but the rest are for sale

Lots description as follows

FOOTBALL, PRE-WAR PROGRAMMES;

February 18th 1933 Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City,

March 13th 1926 Huddersfield Town v Manchester United,

March 3rd 1928 Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United and

January 25th 1936 Stoke City v Manchester United,

Jubilee programme United v City 1938-39/1939-1940

Additional Information - Bolton programme with red staining and brown staining to front cover, also folded with crease, tears and creases to the edges, heavy staining to the interior, both staples just present. The Stoke programme a few creases to the edges but overall ok. The Blackburn programme some water damage to the cover and some staining and browning to the inside, minimal fraying to the edges. Huddersfield programme folded twice, some staining and creases, a fold top right corner including some of the interior pages, some staining. The United v City jubilee programme / brochure staining to the covers, all pages present, old sellotape mark down spine.

PM just sent to you

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: