Football Programmes Centre

PREDICTOR LEAGUE 2022/23 REGISTRATION
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PREDICTOR LEAGUE 2022/23 REGISTRATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Five and In

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:18 am 
Post subject: PREDICTOR LEAGUE 2022/23 REGISTRATION

I know it may seem early, but the reality is that we will start our new Predictor League season in just four weeks time, so I need to start making plans in advance.

Registration is now being taken for the Predictor League for the upcoming 2022/23 season.

Free to enter which is just as well as you don't actually win anything, except the undying respect of your peers......until you mess it up the following season.

Returning players or newbies....all welcome!

Once I know the numbers I am working with, I will finalise the format & rules for this season and post details on the weekend of 30th/31st July.

On Monday August 1st, I will post the first round of fixtures.
First round of fixtures will be played the weekend of August 6th/7th.

At the end of last season I received notifications from the following entrants immediately, so Five and In, Grumpypants, martino, manchesterunitedman1, NeilP, derby1884 and GrestytheLion are already included.

AS LAST SEASON, THE LEAGUE WILL BE RUN ON THE OTHER SITE TO AVOID CLOGGING THIS ONE UP, BUT I'M HAPPY FOR PEOPLE TO REGISTER HERE OR BY PM IF THEY WANT TO.

https://footballmemorabilia.boards.net/thread/664/predictor-league-2022-23-registration

Thanks guys......WE GO AGAIN!!

Five and In (Paul)
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: