Football Programmes Centre

‘Who Do You Think You Are?’ Ralf Little Chirk FC .
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
‘Who Do You Think You Are?’ Ralf Little Chirk FC .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:10 am 
Post subject: ‘Who Do You Think You Are?’ Ralf Little Chirk FC .

For anyone interested in Chirk FC/ Welsh football this programme is worth a look if you didn’t watch it the other night. I think it’s on BBC Catch Up? . Won’t spoil it for you, but there’s a very unusual twist to his great grandfather’s football career!
paulobee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:29 am 
Post subject:

Another incredible fact, he played alongside the great Billy Meredith in that Chirk FC XI. Amaing.
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:13 pm 
Post subject: Who Do You Think You Are? Ralf Little Chirk FC

Paulobee, when they were going through the newspaper write-ups l thought they are bound to mention Billy Meredith and his links with Chirk , but l don’t think Ralf knew who he was. I’m certain the historian did. Perhaps it was edited out? I wonder if any programmes exist with Meredith in the Chirk line-up?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: