Football Programmes Centre

Stockport Programme Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stockport Programme Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpthehatters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:18 pm 
Post subject: Stockport Programme Fair

Stockport Programme & Memorabilia fair is back on 6th March 2022.

After the last fair back in September was such a success and some dealers exhibiting on the day making a requested for another fair later in the season. The same venue has been secured and the Fair is ON!

Details in the poster attached

Brem75

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:50 pm 
Post subject:

Hi all, just to bump this up for those in the North West.
Pacey Winger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:02 pm 
Post subject:

Good luck to all. Hope it goes well

Jim
hulldon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:19 pm 
Post subject:

Hi!
Can anyone say which dealers/traders will be standing at this fair and what sort of stuff they might be bringing.
Cheers, hulldon
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:13 pm 
Post subject: Who went to Stockport yesterday and did you buy anything?

It will be interesting to know if anyone went there and how they found it?.

I cannot understand why most Fair organisers do not post on here afterwards, showing some photos and giving everyone info as it can only assist and increase interest and awareness-well that is how i see it, others may see it differently. Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Brem75

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:37 pm 
Post subject:

manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:21 pm 
Post subject:

Brem75 wrote:
Hey
I attended as a customer.

https://hedgegrower.blogspot.com/2022/03/help-hatters-football-programme.html?fbclid=IwAR1j4HGIUVuYk6fVsNb4ezGLLVBF6wzFZmqr15VwM-TQo0hDTHPmwOVe8vI

Copy and past the above and this will give an insight. Smile

very good but all photos taken b4 it opened, would have been a good idea to show all the stalls as some had very big displays and with a good attendance in such a large room it would have been interesting to view .

Good Event, perhaps this can be put together twice a year? it is an excellent spacious venue with excellent parking, similar to the old days at the Cresta Court in Altrincham.

Well Done to everyone involved from Stockport County!

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Brem75

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:19 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Leslie.
The room is very big so it appears as there are no customers but they are on there as im in one pic!!
It is twice a year at the moment....

I think there was one in October however i cant recall exactly.

There were Shirts, programmes, badges and books / annuals.

Something for everyone in my opinion!!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:50 pm 
Post subject:

Brem75 wrote:
Hi Leslie.
The room is very big so it appears as there are no customers but they are on there as im in one pic!!
It is twice a year at the moment....

I think there was one in October however i cant recall exactly.

There were Shirts, programmes, badges and books / annuals.

Something for everyone in my opinion!!

I just sent you a PM ok

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: