Football Programmes Centre

1960 world club championship
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1960 world club championship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cpfc jim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:01 pm 
Post subject: 1960 world club championship

Afternoon gents happy new year to you all in advance I'm having a bit of a sort out/cull of my programmes and I've got the above programme in very good condition no folds creases or writing any idea as to its worth thanks in advance Jim
overlap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:09 pm 
Post subject:

Hi, one sold on EBay on 22 December for £199….one bid only.

FootballProgrammesWarehouse also had the programme and match ticket on sale for £1,999, but I don’t know how that ended.
Cpfc jim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:52 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks overlap just had a gander at his website and the programme is there for £1000 bit of a pendulum from 199 to 1000 so I'm none the wiser don't know if his prices are on the mark or not
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:55 pm 
Post subject:

The one that sold for £199.99 on eBay on 22nd December was the same one the seller bought off me for £150 over 6 months ago. It was listed at £299.99 a few days after he bought it from me and has been relisted ever since until fairly recently when the price was dropped to £199.99.
The last one sold with a low starting price on eBay to bid on sold about 2 or 3 months ago for £82.00
martino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:21 pm 
Post subject:

I am probably stating the obvious but you can ask £1,000 for a programme but if it is actually selling for one-tenth of that, then surely that is its current value.

Some dealers can afford to hold on to rarer items and ask aspirational prices that are rarely realised.

You could always put it up for auction with Sportingold or similar with a reserve.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: