Football Programmes Centre

Unable to place bid on Ebay item?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Unable to place bid on Ebay item?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:18 pm 
Post subject:

grantham wrote:
andy jess wrote:
Agree with everything wiggy says above.
Another pet hate of mine is when the seller doesn't leave feedback until the buyer (me) has left feedback.
Surely the seller should leave feedback immediately to say they have been paid promptly, and not after the goods have been received by the buyer.

Totally agree, a couple of sellers above just stated they don't leave feedback until they receive it themselves. WHY ?

Are you concerned that the items may not arrive or arrive damaged (both of which are out of the buyers control), you are therefore only 'rewarding' buyers if they don't kick up a fuss ?!?

As far as I'm concerned if a buyer pays promptly, they have met their side of the deal. IF the items don't arrive and or arrive damaged that is down to you and your carrier. IF the seller isn't happy with the item and wishes to return it, you can't leave negative feedback for such an issue so why are you not giving feedback as soon as they pay ?

I have been doing it my way for 20 years and never had a complaint. I will not be changing the way I leave feedback. I agree entirely with littlewiggy , my reasons are the same as him.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:34 pm 
Post subject:

RIKERBCFC wrote:
I have been doing it my way for 20 years and never had a complaint. I will not be changing the way I leave feedback. I agree entirely with littlewiggy , my reasons are the same as him.

Complete agree buddy. Me too.

I've been on eBay since 2001 (on my second account now). In that time I must have racked up well over 20,000 transactions, and have never left nor received a single neutral or negative feedback comment.

My point is, I guess, is that there is never a problem that good communication, and more importantly, good manners cannot rectify.

We all make mistakes, it's precisely why they put rubbers on the end of pencils. However, if you treat people with kindness, honesty & respect, then in my experience they always tend to treat you likewise.

EBay & collecting should always be a pleasure, never a headache.

Thumbs Up

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: