Football Programmes Centre

Bexley United
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bexley United

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:14 pm 
Post subject: Bexley United

I am still looking for the Bexley United v Barnet programme from 20/10/1965. This is the only one left that i need to complete all Barnet programmes from 1964/65 up to date. I believe it is only a 4 page issue so if any collector has it and could photo copy it, or if any dealers has it, please contact me. Thanks Alan
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:57 pm 
Post subject:

Good luck with that one Alan don't give up I searched for a Wellingborough v Kettering single sheater 76/77 for over 12 years finally turning up on eBay I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it and has I was the only bidder I picked up a great bargain ......so don't dispair there is one out there somwere with your name on it ??
bee007

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:47 pm 
Post subject: Bexley United

Thanks for that. I was following your quest(and looking out wherever i went) and was delighted when you obtained it. About 3 years ago i was at a fair in London and standing next to a chap who had several programmes in his hand awaiting the stall holder to give him a price, and i noticed the Bexley programme amongst his selection. I did ask if he really needed that one but he wouldn't give it up. That is the closest i have got and not seen one advertised anywhere since.
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:41 pm 
Post subject: Re: Bexley United

bee007 wrote:
Thanks for that. I was following your quest(and looking out wherever i went) and was delighted when you obtained it. About 3 years ago i was at a fair in London and standing next to a chap who had several programmes in his hand awaiting the stall holder to give him a price, and i noticed the Bexley programme amongst his selection. I did ask if he really needed that one but he wouldn't give it up. That is the closest i have got and not seen one advertised anywhere since.

That's precisely why you should always take a cosh with you when attending fairs, Alan.

You just never know when it'll come in handy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
bee007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:30 pm 
Post subject: Re: Bexley United v Barnet 20/10/1965

bee007 wrote:
I am still looking for the Bexley United v Barnet programme from 20/10/1965. This is the only one left that i need to complete all Barnet programmes from 1964/65 up to date. I believe it is only a 4 page issue so if any collector has it and could photo copy it, or if any dealers has it, please contact me. Thanks Alan

Still living in hope of obtaining this Programme. Does anyone actually have a copy?
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: