Football Programmes Centre

Just Football Posters.....
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just Football Posters.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Match day posters.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baltimore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:33 pm 
Post subject:

Two more large posters , which are self explanatory…

Keep ‘em coming!
Maidonian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:14 pm 
Post subject:

seand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:11 pm 
Post subject:

Some great posters, I'm looking forward to seeing President Truman's natty suit!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:35 pm 
Post subject:

Baltimore wrote:
Two more large posters , which are self explanatory…

Keep ‘em coming!

EXCELLENT ITEMS JUST EXCELLENT!

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:35 pm 
Post subject:

Maidonian wrote:

THIS HAS TO BE ONE SCARCE ITEM FOR SURE!

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:10 pm 
Post subject:

Can't really compete with some of these posted already but here's a couple from the 1985-6 season. Too large for my camera Laughing

manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:41 pm 
Post subject:

sharrowblade wrote:
Can't really compete with some of these posted already but here's a couple from the 1985-6 season. Too large for my camera Laughing

STAND FURTHER BACK!!!

Nowt wrong with either of them, scarcities for sure! Thumbs Up

Trieste to Trapani

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:28 pm 
Post subject:

Italian matches at lower levels usually have posters in local shops and bars and I have captured the odd one or two. This was for the second leg of a playoff for promtion to Serie D,
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:59 pm 
Post subject:

Here's a few examples of posters i've collected over the years, some of these have been sold now but they're still on file and worth uploading, i've got most of them still although most are just tube rolled and stored and not framed,

Baltimore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:19 am 
Post subject:

Phenomenol…

Museum pieces!
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:01 pm 
Post subject:

On the subject of posters, does acrylic picture frames provide any protection against fading? I've googled but I can't get a definitive answer if these frames provide much more protection than glass frames.

Obviously you can get specific archival frames that give 97% UV protection or something like that, but cost a fortune. I have a few posters framed and they're not in direct sunlight, but it's a bright room and I'm wondering if this is good long term.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:09 am 
Post subject:

1980Cossie wrote:
Here's a few examples of posters i've collected over the years, some of these have been sold now but they're still on file and worth uploading, i've got most of them still although most are just tube rolled and stored and not framed,

Well i know one you no longer have Laughing as for the Barca seems to turn up as i have 3 from memory.

Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:30 pm 
Post subject:

Having a clear-out today and found this which I had totally forgotten about, from September 1964 - Palace won 2-1 in their 6th game following promotion from Div 3 for the first time since relegation in 1925.

nutfield priory

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:53 pm 
Post subject:

Always nice to come across something you had forgotten about, like me you probably obtained it and then just filed it away. I had that recently with two Palace mirrors which where put away on top of a cupboard years ago. Cannot even remember buying them, must have been back in the days when I collected anything and everything on Palace.

They went on eBay and sold them to two Palace fans.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:44 pm 
Post subject:

Widenbruck Youth Tournament 1996 by Leslie Millman, on Flickr

manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:26 pm 
Post subject:

measures 34 x 66"

This is a rare poster, the words however take on a much more sinister meaning in 2022! #supportUkraine

Rocky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:01 pm 
Post subject:

Rocky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:15 pm 
Post subject:

A little battered, and nearing 127 years old, a North Eastern Railway poster advertising a trip to see the Cleveland Cup Final of 1895 between South Bank & Darlington in Middlesbrough. Does it count as a Match day poster?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187311548@N07/albums

https://www.flickr.com/photos/117760314@N07/albums
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:18 pm 
Post subject:

Wow, my grandma was born in Brotton (1882)
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:02 pm 
Post subject:

Rocky wrote:
A little battered, and nearing 127 years old, a North Eastern Railway poster advertising a trip to see the Cleveland Cup Final of 1895 between South Bank & Darlington in Middlesbrough. Does it count as a Match day poster?

NO ITS A RAILWAY HANDBILL-CLEAR OFF!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Clap Wave Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Match day posters. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: