Football Programmes Centre

OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:36 pm 
Post subject: OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE

Having a short break so for next two Thursdays will not be on my stall at Newcastle under Lyme market Regards BEAUDOG ROBERT
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:38 pm 
Post subject:

Also at Newcastle Market on Thursdays, we can also tap into the largest stocks anywhere of Programmes , badges, cards and most other memorablia for staffordshire & local clubs (only take when requested)
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:28 pm 
Post subject:

Also at Newcastle Market on Thursdays, we can also tap into the largest stocks anywhere ? seems like you've only got Stoke stuff full stop.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

Really,what is your problem Stephen, are you so blinkered that you believe one person's view that happens to go against a vast majority of opinion? Re- stock yes I can tap into stock from 4 Staffordshire based dealers, as I did say Staffordshire teams. Keep showing your ignorance of fact.
And by the way, it's not just Stoke or are you referring bo the photo? In that case you've missed the badges on the boards and the other shirts where some are clearly 30years plus in age..that's if you know your subject? Afterall the stall is on a Staffordshire market
Confused
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:30 pm 
Post subject:

Should i have a problem with you ? if you know the reply then why ask the question ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:17 pm 
Post subject:

All this does not take away from how good a stall Bob has to offer at Newcastle Market on Thursdays.
beaudog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:16 pm 

Thank you Ste for your kind comments and glad to be back at Newcastle under Lyme car boot/market on a Thursday where i stand by the Subway food outlet. There is usually one other football related stall and that is only a good thing that makes the event well worth a visit if you are in the area. I have a large amount of stock and I am happy to bring along any items f I have them for you to look at. Today programmes and 7 inch singles were very much in demand and look forward to next week. Rejuvenated after a holiday so regards to everyone and happy collecting.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:36 pm 
Post subject:

Many Thanks to Rob (Beaudog) as I visited his stall in Newcastle -Under Lyme on the way back from Wythenshawe last Thursday.
Good chat and a nice selection of Cup programmes for the lads collection.
Cheap parking just around the corner. very accessible. See you Soon Rob.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
beaudog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:03 pm 

Thanks Stu for your comments and pleased you were able to add to the collection. I will be at my stall in Newcastle under Lyme on Thursday by the Subway outlet where i have a good choice of programmes and other items.

Looking forward to the Sheffield fair in December and also enjoyed my first visit to the Wolves fair on Sunday. What a pity that there were two other fairs on the same day that diluted the number of traders and punters alike.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: