Football Programmes Centre

DROPSHIP FC 1st EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DROPSHIP FC 1st EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobHornby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:06 pm 
Post subject: DROPSHIP FC 1st EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME

Whilst on holiday in Cornwall, on 2nd October 2021 I going to Dropship FC v Lanner FC..I have spoken with Dropship FC as they did their first programme yesterday but only online, as I know there are a lot of programme collectors out there,

I have asked them to do a printed copy for the above match and they have agreed as a one off to my orders list. There is quite a lot of interest in this programme and with me going away next wednesday, please contact me either on private message on here or email me on [email protected] if you would like a copy posted out to you, after next Tuesday I can only take orders for £3 via bank transfer, that will include your programme, envelope and stamp to be posted out to you straight after the match

On the Front cover it does say issue 4, but the other 3 have only been online, this is the FIRST ever Printed Programme by DROPSHIP FC, so dont miss out

If you are coming to the match, then again please let me know and I can reserve your programme.

DROPSHIP FC have pledged a donation to the aroundthrgrounds charity blog which is in aid this season for FAMILY FUND, a charity that helps and supports families with children with special need and disabilities

Many thanks
Rob Hornby
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: