Football Programmes Centre

Tilbury programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tilbury programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grantham

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:36 pm 
Post subject: Tilbury programmes

Probably not just me, but can anyone please confirm, if you search for Tilbury within football programmes on ebay, do you get any results ?

I have a feeling they are surpressed due to Tilbury make-up brand ?
If so that has got to be bloody annoying if you collect Tilbury programmes.

Reason I ask, is that I sold one this week and having read it, it was a really good informative programme and I would potentially like some more if I can find them and it is of the same standard as the one I read from 2002/03
Maidonian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:27 pm 
Post subject:

Putting "Tilbury football programmes" into search and "Sports Memorabilia" as category has just got me 299 results.
colchestersid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:22 pm 
Post subject:

Agreed - eBay is frustrating like this

- search just "Tilbury" in all categories - gets you no football programmes (just cosmetics and make up)

- search just "Tilbury" in the football programme category - gets you no results

- search "Tilbury football programmes" in the football programme category - gets you 308 football programmes

It's what happens when they plug in algorithms which are too smart (or too stupid) for their own good..
se20blue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm 
Post subject:

try " Tilbury football programmes"
234 results most appear to be BobFrank&Elvis
grantham

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:36 am 
Post subject:

Thanks for confirming the issue I am having. I did eventually manage to locate the listings as per the above search modifications
grantham

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:54 pm 
Post subject:

Further to last weeks query on how to find Tilbury programmes on ebay, I have now had it confirmed the content I am looking for does exist in all their home programmes for the 2002/03 season (and possibly the 2001/02 season) so I am now looking for any Tilbury programmes from either of these seasons (2001/02 subject to confirmation that they contain a review of a previous season)

I currently have 4 programmes from the 2002/03 season either on hand or on order. So can you please check your non-league collections for further copies please
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: