Football Programmes Centre

DROPSHIP FC 1st EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DROPSHIP FC 1st EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Step 7 down. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobHornby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:35 pm 
Post subject: DROPSHIP FC 1st EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME

ALL NON LEAGUE FOOTBALL PROGRAMME COLLECTORS:
On Saturday 2nd October, DROPSHIP FC of the Trelawny League Division Three in Cornwall will be printing their 1st EVER PROGRAMME v LANNER FC. Price only £2.00, if you wish to have 1 delivered by post then it will be £3.00 via Bank Transfer, this will cover postage and envelope pls contact Rob Hornby via Private Message or email me on [email protected] The Front Cover of the Programme is shown below, so please order yours today, so I can let the club know how many to print in advance. Dropship FC have also pledged that some of the programme money raised will support my Charity Blog which is in aid of the Charity FAMILY FUND, that supports and helps families with children with special needs and disabilities, so it is in a good cause as well as putting a small cornish club on the map.

flashhat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:49 pm 
Post subject:

Is this a one-off, or continued through the season?

My football memorabilia: https://www.flickr.com/photos/192140619@N08/albums

Non-league photographer https://www.flickr.com/photos/143473465@N03/albums

https://www.sportsshots.org.uk/
RobHornby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:34 pm 
Post subject:

Hi

many thanks for your question

Dropship FC have done a online programme since start of the season, but I am visiting them on 2nd October for their match v Lanner, so I asked if they would consider doing a printed programme, at first they sort of said no, as they didnt feel it would sell but I have a list of programme collectors of around 15 and told them it would be worth a shot, so they agreed, with over 30 orders so far, they are over the moon and have even offered to make a donation to my charity blog Aroundthegrounds which this year is for Family Fund, a charity that helps and supports families with special needs children(I have a son with autism).

The programme will be sent out straight after the match on the day or even during the match if the wife takes a walk in to the village of Cury

On the front cover it does say Issue 4, the first 3 were online programmes only, this is the FIRST EVER PRINTED PROGRAMME.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Step 7 down. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: