Football Programmes Centre

Tokyo olympics football
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tokyo olympics football

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:23 pm 
Post subject: Tokyo olympics football

The teamsheets for the Olympic football matches can be downloaded from the following link

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olympic-games/en/results/football/reports.htm
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:45 pm 
Post subject:

Nice one HHS!

I do wonder how long before some of these end up on eBay for large sums...?! Shocked
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:53 pm 
Post subject:

No probs - to be honest it’s very good website & I quite like the tactical line ups they’ve done for the football tournament

I think The next thing to go for crazy money might be the England Denmark programme which is now sold out on reach sport website

today alone I’ve seen a “ memorabilia” final ticket priced at £250, the Rome programme selling as a Buy it now for £70, or the set of 14 Euro 2020 programmes on a dealers website priced at £299.99 so nothing surprises me anymore.
Bokbag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:35 pm 
Post subject:

Just to quickly add in to this both semi-finals are available on Amazon with free delivery if you have prime. So actually cheaper than Reach. I agree that will be the next one to go through the roof though. I have bought one now to avoid it. I see a Rome programme is £31 currently on auction with 4 days left!!
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:22 pm 
Post subject:

I think one of the main generators of these prices being either realised or even listed at is that people have become very lazy and tend to go to eBay for most things to do with their collecting requirements.
They may site convenience.

In the same way that just about everything is driven to Amazon's website.

Not saying that this is wrong, however it does have the feeling of 'putting all your eggs into one basket'...
Bokbag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:28 pm 
Post subject:

100% agree. Even when all programmes were in stock the final programme was going for £18/£19 when you could get it for £11 on reach. Makes no sense.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Team Sheet Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: