Football Programmes Centre

M60 Football Programmes.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
M60 Football Programmes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:02 pm 
Post subject:

My Northampton v Rovers issue arrived this morning as well. Thank god that at last I have everything from last season. Time for a break. Oh wait. Ist issue from this season arrived last week, here we go again.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
wrexham

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 pm 
Post subject: M60

I ordered a Boreham wood Wrexham programme from last season two months today as it was a pre order,I waited and waited and I finally got in touch three weeks ago for them to tell me that it will be with me in two weeks as they had a delay with third party printers due to covid.Still no programme I have left an email with them which has been ignored.I think that tells you alot about this company.
wrexham

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:52 pm 
Post subject: Boreham wood programme

Just an update on this Cerri has now been in touch with me to tell me that they had the programme in but the centre pages had not been printed so they will they now be sending me out 2 copies of the programme on friday and giving me a refund.Cerri would also like me to point out that I had only given her 24 hours to reply when making the statement which is true.But I did say back that I should have had an update over the programme before I first got back in touch.Thankyou m60 Programmes.
whosbrianwilson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 pm 
Post subject:

They only seem to respond when attention is drawn to their lack of service on this forum.
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:36 pm 
Post subject:

Well, I must admit they have always been very good with me and having just ordered the Ebbsfleet v QPR programme, which was digital only from them, I hope it long may continues...! Love
Gwyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:47 pm 
Post subject: M60 Programmes

Sent an email to Ceri at 21.42 today about an order, received a reply at 21.55 today.
So long as you are patient I have always had a good experience with M60 and top quality programmes. Thank You.

Gwyn
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: