Football Programmes Centre

PREDICTOR LEAGUE 2021/22 TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PREDICTOR LEAGUE 2021/22 TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Five and In

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:53 am 
Post subject: PREDICTOR LEAGUE 2021/22 TWO WEEKS LEFT TO REGISTER

Just a little nudge to those that haven't confirmed their intentions to join in.

So far we have thirteen entrants, but I know there will be more to return. Please let me know as soon as you can if you intend to play and haven't already advised me.

Currently registered are Five and In, Bokbag, Grumpypants, martino, Benno Spire, Past Pirate, wrexham, gkb, NeilP, Flackwell Lad, derby1884, GrestytheLion, manchesterunitedman1

Once I know the numbers I am working with, I will finalise the format & rules for this season and post details on the weekend of 7th/8th August.

On Monday August 9th, I will post the first round of fixtures.

First round of fixtures will be played the weekend of August 14th/15th.

AS LAST SEASON, THE LEAGUE WILL BE RUN ON THE OTHER SITE TO AVOID CLOGGING THIS ONE UP, BUT I'M HAPPY FOR PEOPLE TO REGISTER HERE OR BY PM IF THEY WANT TO.

https://footballmemorabilia.boards.net/thread/563/predictor-league-2021-22-registration

Thanks guys......WE GO AGAIN!!

Five and In (Paul)
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: