Football Programmes Centre

Sheffield Programme Fair 2021
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sheffield Programme Fair 2021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:06 pm 
Post subject: Sheffield Programme Fair 2021

Evening all, given the sad loss of Gordon Bennett recently, . I was wondering if anyone had any plans for a Sheffield Fair this year.

I don't want to stand on anyone's toes and upset anyone, but I don't mind organizing one.

I have a good venue, with plenty of free off road parking and a warm welcome guaranteed.

2 or 3 dealers have already expressed an interest in attending.

Could somebody let me know one way or the other, so if needed I can sort everything out.

Would also like to know when the traditional Manchester in December is penciled in for and the New Year 2022 in London as I don't want to clash with them.

Best regards Sharrowblade
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
beaudog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:13 pm 
Post subject: SHEFFIELD PROGRAMME FAIR 2021

Always enjoyed my trip up to Sheffield around the new year and it would be a good thing if someone continued to organise the fair , which was always well run by Gordon. I do hope that there is sufficient interest to continue this venture and I for one will be ready to support it and wish you Sharrowblade every success in your efforts.
NWM Football

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:12 pm 
Post subject:

Realistically there are only two days in the week between Xmas & New Year which are feasible.

Christmas Day is on the Saturday, so there is a full programme on Boxing Day, Premier League play again on Tuesday 28th, and there is a Football League programme on Wednesday 29th.

One fair would need to be on Monday 27th, the other Thursday 30th if they are both to take place, and as a previous stallholder at both, would certainly appeal to me.
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:01 pm 
Post subject:

NWM Football wrote:
Realistically there are only two days in the week between Xmas & New Year which are feasible.

Christmas Day is on the Saturday, so there is a full programme on Boxing Day, Premier League play again on Tuesday 28th, and there is a Football League programme on Wednesday 29th.

One fair would need to be on Monday 27th, the other Thursday 30th if they are both to take place, and as a previous stallholder at both, would certainly appeal to me.

Thank you NWM, yes I had noticed the dates haven't fallen ideally.

I'm currently exploring all the options, I have noted your interest and will let you know forth-with, when things are finalized.

Regards Sharrow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:19 pm 
Post subject:

The Great Christmas Mancunian Fair is always on 27th December, should it be able to go ahead.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:22 am 
Post subject:

Thank You
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: