Football Programmes Centre

OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:32 am 
Post subject: OUTDOOR MARKETS NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE

Good to be back in the open and selling off the remainder of my stock. Lots to choose from. I will be at Newcastle under Lyme, North Staffordshire on Thursday between 9 and 3, opposite the Subway food outlet. Lots of choice, especially if you let me know your collecting area beforehand.

Bulk lots must be preordered

100 mixed league mainly 80s 90s
100 Manchester United
100 Manchester City
100 Stoke City
100 Port Vale
100 Crewe Alexandra
100 Liverpool
100 Everton
100 Southampton

All £10 each

50 Newcastle
50 Sunderland

£ 6 each

Keep safe, stay safe

BEAUDOG ROBERT
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:09 pm 
Post subject:

Lovely day out in the Potteries today (Don't often say that).

Thank you to Beaudog, added some more programmes to the lads FA Cup collection.

Very accessible, Cheap parking around the corner, a good story to be heard, and a friendly welcome guaranteed.

Cheers Mate, will come back soon

Regards Sharrowblade
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
beaudog

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:42 am 

Thank you Sharrow for your comments and it was really good to catch up again. The last time we met was at Sheffield programme fair with Gordon at the helm.

It is so important to keep our collecting passion going and as I have said before we need to keep our hobby alive and vibrant and try to attract new people to it. many clubs are doing their level best to torpedo aspects of it, the non production of programmes, the change in ticketing arrangements, and the unwieldy nature and expense of much of the present day stuff.

So it is difficult to pick up new customers, especially the younger ones but by displaying our items and talking about the good old days and admitting that there are some aspects of todays game that are not so bad may help.

Dealers are not always driven by profit but one of my greatest thrills is saving items from the tip, to be lost forever, and if this earns me a few bob then great.

I do try to put a good selection of programmes, magazines, books, tickets and other memorabilia on my stall which is a good 10foot by 4 foot and if you have special interests if I can cater for them , with a little advance notice, I will.

I think I will be retiring before my big birthday so there are lots of bargain boxes, but they must be preordered. for example 100 Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Leeds United 80s and 90s £10.

Look forward to seeing some of you at my stall at Newcastle under Lyme, North Staffordshire on a Thursday by the SUBWAY food outlet. Message me any requests.

HAPPY COLLECTING
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:17 pm 
Post subject:

Once again, another good trip to Newcastle under Lyme.

Thank you to Bob (Beaudog) for an entertaining half an hour, and warm welcome.

Smile Regards Sharrowblade
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
beaudog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:15 pm 

Thank you once again for your comments Sharrowblade and good to see you in sunny Newcastle under Lyme last Thursday. Glad that you found a few items and was able to help with some F A cup programmes. As stated i shall be retiring within a year and so still have lots of items to sell and the prices are good, so if you have any requests try me and a trip to the Newcastle market on a thursday should not disappoint.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: