Football Programmes Centre

European Team Badges
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
European Team Badges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sufc93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:10 pm 
Post subject: European Team Badges

Hello,
I’m wondering if anyone could help me. I’m starting a collection of badges of teams from around Europe/world and looking for websites (other than eBay) where I could possibly get them from. The only one I know is eBay.

Thanks
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:03 pm 
Post subject: euro badges

There are shedloads of badge collection pages on Facebook - some UK based but quite a lot are European. As with all FB pages some are more 'reliable' than others but if you have a trawl through and have a look I am sure you will find someone able to help you get started.
If you are counting Wales as part of your European criteria I can help you there! Diolch, Mark Thumbs Up
Sufc93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:59 pm 
Post subject:

I thought Facebook might be good, I’ll have a look and see what people have on there. I’ve just done all English and Scottish teams I wasn’t planning on Welsh but I might do in the future Laughing
Ronsaunders

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:01 pm 
Post subject: Re: European Team Badges

Sufc93 wrote:
Hello,
I’m wondering if anyone could help me. I’m starting a collection of badges of teams from around Europe/world and looking for websites (other than eBay) where I could possibly get them from. The only one I know is eBay.

Thanks
I've got a few from a few of my travels that I'd happily let go for a reasonable price as I'm downsizing my collection at the moment.

Please feel free to PM me.
Five and In

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:58 am 
Post subject: European Team Badges

Hi Sufc93

A while ago I listed some badges on this site that I was clearing. There were some European clubs on there and I have attached the link to the post below.

Feel free to contact me on here or by direct e-mail if you prefer. My e-mail is [email protected]

Paul

http://www.footballprogrammece.....highlight=
bee007

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:46 pm 
Post subject: Re: European Team Badges

Sufc93 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

PM Sent
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: