Football Programmes Centre

2020/21 National League - who is producing
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2020/21 National League - who is producing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 2:22 am 
Post subject:

Fans back in at Torquay v Barnet on Saturday. No issue and they haven't produced a digital all the way through. I hope they issue for the play off semi final.
bee007

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:49 am 
Post subject: 20'21 national league

tufcprogs wrote:
Fans back in at Torquay v Barnet on Saturday. No issue and they haven't produced a digital all the way through. I hope they issue for the play off semi final.

Did the club produce a team sheet as stated earlier in the week.
The Falcon

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:49 am 
Post subject:

[quote="Benno Spire"][quote="The Falcon"]
Benno Spire wrote:
I have been made aware that the pdf for this programme sits with the printer in Sheffield and a Chesterfield representative rang them and asked if they would do a print run of 100 programmes with the 20th October date but they need approval from Wealdstone which I believe they are still waiting, Any help to get a hard copy with the 20th October date on would be greatly appreciated

Fair enough...I should just mention that I went to Wealdstone's game on Saturday v Solihull Moors and visited the Supporters Club Marquee outside the ground. They had boxes & boxes of unsold programmes from this Season with plenty available from all matches (except the Chesterfield game of course!). All subscribers to whom the Club have a responsibility to have now been satisfied so in all probability, apart from keeping a few of each game for resales later, they will in all likelihood be pulped. At a time when the Club is saving every penny it can just to keep afloat (& from past experiences) I find it hard to believe they will print a further 100 just for a date change unless there is sufficient demand but it's not under my control and this is just my opinion so it could happen. if it does I'll happily post on here! Cheers
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 9:56 am 
Post subject:

[quote="The Falcon"][quote="Benno Spire"]
The Falcon wrote:
Benno Spire wrote:
I have been made aware that the pdf for this programme sits with the printer in Sheffield and a Chesterfield representative rang them and asked if they would do a print run of 100 programmes with the 20th October date but they need approval from Wealdstone which I believe they are still waiting, Any help to get a hard copy with the 20th October date on would be greatly appreciated

Fair enough...I should just mention that I went to Wealdstone's game on Saturday v Solihull Moors and visited the Supporters Club Marquee outside the ground. They had boxes & boxes of unsold programmes from this Season with plenty available from all matches (except the Chesterfield game of course!). All subscribers to whom the Club have a responsibility to have now been satisfied so in all probability, apart from keeping a few of each game for resales later, they will in all likelihood be pulped. At a time when the Club is saving every penny it can just to keep afloat (& from past experiences) I find it hard to believe they will print a further 100 just for a date change unless there is sufficient demand but it's not under my control and this is just my opinion so it could happen. if it does I'll happily post on here! Cheers

Chesterfield football club have said they will happily cover the cost of 100 programmes and will pay directly to the printer, it just needs someone at Wealdstone to give consent
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:45 am 
Post subject:

Altrincham have stated on their club web site that they will be doing a printed programme for their match with Torquay this coming Saturday.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 am 
Post subject: Re: 20'21 national league

bee007 wrote:
tufcprogs wrote:

Did the club produce a team sheet as stated earlier in the week.

I didn't see any at all. I am sure giving the club a ring will sort it.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 11:00 am 
Post subject:

RIKERBCFC wrote:
Altrincham have stated on their club web site that they will be doing a printed programme for their match with Torquay this coming Saturday.

Thank you for confirmation.
The Falcon

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:12 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
Chesterfield football club have said they will happily cover the cost of 100 programmes and will pay directly to the printer, it just needs someone at Wealdstone to give consent

Intriguing...don't think I've ever known an opponent willing to pay for printing our programme so your enthusiasm is to be admired. Think most of our Board are lying in a dark room somewhere trying to recover from this Season so don't be surprised if you don't get a response.
If they do you'll probably find out before me so feel free to post on here...all the best!
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 1:42 pm 
Post subject:

Torquay did produce a team sheet for the home Barnet game. I received mine this morning. Smile
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 3:48 pm 
Post subject:

Great.
se20blue

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 11:24 pm 
Post subject:

tufcprogs wrote:
RIKERBCFC wrote:

https://altydirect.com/products/robins-review-printed-altrincham-v-torquay-united-may-29th-2021
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 10:27 pm 
Post subject:

Fc Halifax are doing a printed programme for this weekends clash with Chesterfield match - potentially a must win for either side to reach the play offs

https://www.fchtshop.com/fcht-vs-chesterfield-fc-match-programme-1843-p.asp

Billericay town did a programme for the return of fans to last weekends friendly v Leiston
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:28 pm 
Post subject:

No physical or digital issue for the Torquay v Notts County play off semi final.
Dorking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:17 pm 
Post subject:

Sutton United are taking orders online for a printed programme of their promotion winning game against Hartlepool

https://www.suttonunited.net/sutton-v-hartlepool-souvenir-printed-programme/
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 pm 
Post subject:

se20blue wrote:
tufcprogs wrote:
RIKERBCFC wrote:

https://altydirect.com/products/robins-review-printed-altrincham-v-torquay-united-may-29th-2021

Finally received today. If only they put enough postage on! Had to.pay £1.50 extra. To be fair, they haven't had to send any out for a long time.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: