Football Programmes Centre

Have your club produced any tickets this year?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Have your club produced any tickets this year?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STEEL_CITY_SMOGGY

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 1:40 pm 
Post subject: Have your club produced any tickets this year?

I think Middlesbrough had one trial game with 1000 fans vs Bournemouth at home.

Let us know if your club produced any tickets and for which games.

Think Im going to have to assume no tickets produced for majority of championship and national league games, what are others doing? Scout tickets etc still kicking about at some clubs?

Interested in any boro teamsheets or tickets home/away any comp from 1995-present.
colchestersid

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 2:57 pm 
Post subject:

The only proper tickets I have seen this season are Denmark v England and the Carabao Cup Final

Everything else is just press lanyards
seand

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 3:56 pm 
Post subject:

I guess a lot of the limited attendance games as we ramp up will only have season ticket holders, so proper tickets will be few and far between from Mar 2020 to the end of this season anyway.

In Ireland Shamrock Rovers (v Milan) and Dundalk (v Arsenal) produced souvenir non-attending tickets. Apart from that I have press passes from 3 of the 4 games I've seen live in the past year!
surreyhornet

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 5:29 pm 
Post subject:

I got a proper printed ticket, for the Watford v Rotherham united match on 8/12/20.
CanaryHonestMan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:14 pm 
Post subject:

Norwich played four games with these crowds, all of which had standard, barcoded tickets issued to season-ticket holders and members:
1,000 - Preston, September 19.
2,000 - Sheffield Wednesday, December 5; Nottingham Forest, December 9; Cardiff, December 19.
Tickets were also printed and mailed out for the post-Christmas fixtures against QPR and Barnsley before the decision was made to make them BCD. Might turn up on eBay, I suppose, since some of the cancelled ones for last season's BCD FA Cup quarter-final against Manchester United did.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 9:07 pm 
Post subject:

I have tickets for all Chesterfield home games and away at Sutton, Barnet and Yeovil
Jim LFC

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 2:46 pm 
Post subject:

For Liverpool's 3 games there were probably tickets for the hospitality areas (still annoys me that that these areas were even open at the expense of "legacy fans") Admission to the Kop was by season tickets and membership cards. I did however see ONE paper ticket for the West Brom game. Apparently this was an emergency ticket due to the membership card not working at the turnstile. Suffice to say, a future priceless item is out there somewhere. Wink
Super Hoopy

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:13 am 
Post subject:

As a QPR ticket collector I'd pretty much given up on getting any tickets since the pandemic.
I did manage to get a ticket for the away game at Charlton which got postponed due to lockdown one.
We had two matches in front of a limited crowd against Reading and Stoke.
I spoke to a mate if mine and mentioned that I was gutted that the club were doing those ticketmaster print at home jobs.
He told me that he had gone into the box office and told them he had left his PAH one at home so they printed him out a ticket.
Wish I had thought of that one though it may not have worked on both occasions... Very Happy
I get the feeling that tickets will become a thing of the past what with PAH, press lanyards and season ticket cards...
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 6:32 pm 
Post subject:

I went to Palace v Spurs before Christmas, all tickets were print at home on A4 only
boroshaun

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 5:39 am 
Post subject:

As you mentioned Rory, there was a ticket for the Middlesbrough v Bournemouth game.

The only other one I have is from Watford v Boro, which looks like a staff ticket.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: