Football Programmes Centre

Hereford United 2014/15
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hereford United 2014/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueFinn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:30 pm 
Post subject: Hereford United 2014/15

Looking for one home programme for Hereford United from 2014/15 season, against any team. Could someone confirm that they produced programmes in that season. Thanks.
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 pm 
Post subject:

This was a null and void season for Hereford united as they only played matches up to around November I think as the club was mismanaged.

Unsure if they produced for all matches that season but definitely did for a couple of the earlier matches v slough (9th august) & Banbury (19/8)

I can’t seem to upload pics to this forum so have put a link to Twitter of the covers for these

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ktfcprogrammes1/status/1386001383216844807

Hope this helps
BlueFinn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:15 pm 
Post subject: Hereford United 2014/15

P.M. sent, thank you.
slightfold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:00 pm 
Post subject:

Hereford United folded during season 2014/15 because of debt and their results were expunged. Their last game as United was away at Dunstable on 13/11/14. The programme is quite scarce though there is one on Ebay for about £40+ though it was much higher at the time.
The fans rallied round and plain Hereford was born starting at the bottom of the pyramid for season 2015/16 where they have made some progress to getting back up the ladder.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: