Football Programmes Centre

Slovakia v Republic of Ireland reprint
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Slovakia v Republic of Ireland reprint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Irish
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garyspain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:52 pm 
Post subject: Slovakia v Republic of Ireland reprint

I ordered the reprint of the Slovakia v Republic of Ireland from Ukraine available on ebay. It arrived today. Seller is very clear in saying it was reprinted from the pdf.

In the photo the original is on the right.

The reprint is bigger by over a centimetre. It is also printed on much thicker paper. The paper on the original is quite flimsy. There are different shades to the colours as well. They are easy enough to distinguish side by side. The thickness of the paper inside is probably the best giveaway otherwise.

I also ordered a copy for myself of his AIK v Shamrock rovers from a couple of years back. This was only ever a digital programme. This was good quality as well.
Overall it is a good quality reprint and will fill a gap as it does appear the original will be tough to source.

Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:18 pm 
Post subject:

I believe this is the same with the Slovakia v Scotland reprint Gary, which came from Ukraine.
garyspain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:06 pm 
Post subject:

The usual suspects have a Serbia v Republic of Ireland programme for sale on ebay. It is almost certainly printed from the pdf as I doubt they were sent to Belarus or the Ukraine from Belgrade in large quantities. It will probably be properly printed but is very unlikely to match the original.

Just to confirm there was a printed programme at the game.

My understanding is that there was no printed programme for Italy v Northern Ireland. Hence the one for sale on ebay from Belarus/Ukraine may be the only chance to get one.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Irish All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: