Football Programmes Centre

1964 Euro Nations/European Champs
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1964 Euro Nations/European Champs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:26 pm 
Post subject: 1964 Euro Nations/European Champs

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever come across a programme for the 1964 Euro Nations? Centrespot has a picture of one but I have never seen it come up for auction. Feel like it must be quite difficult to get ahold of and not sure they produced a ton of programmes during that time in Spain. Any help is greatly appreciated, cheers
Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:49 pm 
Post subject:

Bokbag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:52 am 
Post subject:

Thanks mate Smile it’s a pricey one!!

Can I ask how you do the search to find old auctions? Do you have to go to the auction house or can I do it through google for example? Previously it’s been very laborious looking through results spreadsheets on sportingold which doesn’t seem like the most efficient way!!
colchestersid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:19 pm 
Post subject:

You can search The Saleroom for free with this link

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/price-guide

Searching "West Ham" as an example throws up 9300 results but searching for something more specific narrows down the field

If you want to see actual price realised then you can subscribe for about £5 a month but you usually get first month free

You can of course go to individual auction houses websites - some have every auction archived, others just more recent. Searching on The Saleroom though helps point you in the right direction
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:23 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks mate that’s really helpful Smile I sense a few hours being spent (wasted) now Laughing
Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:05 am 
Post subject:

I start with a Google search unless I know for sure I’ve seen it at an auction listion. I plugged in 1964 European Championship Programme Price and it returned the link I posted.
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:13 pm 
Post subject:

I've had it a few times although it very rarely turns up for sale. It was produced by a Spanish company called Rumbo and is a pocket style issue, quite a small format programme with just 16-pages, the 3 or 4 i've had over the years sold for anywhere from £750 to £1000 each.

Bokbag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:24 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the info Smile I sense that this is gonna be the missing programme from my collection that eats at me forever. The 1960 programme seems doable and I have the rest (depending how deep into the tournament I wanted to go...every euro 2000 programme for example). So that will leave this one...might take a while!!!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: