Football Programmes Centre

Oxford United
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oxford United

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:21 pm 
Post subject: Oxford United

Is there an Oxford United supporter on the forum - I have a question about Saturday's game with Hull City if you could PM me.

Matt
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:23 pm 
Post subject:

You'll need a flat bed truck and a big pile of pallets Laughing
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:49 pm 
Post subject:

Lol - I was interested if they were having proper printed tickets rather than print at home ones!

I hope we can get to go to a home game sometime soon! Very jealous of those who are now able to go.
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:57 am 
Post subject:

Good question! FWIW Palace are only doing print at home ones for their home games due to short timescales and to reduce multiple handling
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:25 pm 
Post subject:

If there is an Oxford fan here I have a question now about the programme being produced for tomorrow at short notice.
Mtbhull

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:39 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry - only just saw this' There was a full programme for the game yesterday and they may well have some left at the club, there were some left at 14:30 anyway.
From an exiled Tiger!
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:58 pm 
Post subject:

Mtbhull wrote:
Sorry - only just saw this' There was a full programme for the game yesterday and they may well have some left at the club, there were some left at 14:30 anyway.
From an exiled Tiger!

Thanks - pretty sure we managed to secure one from the club in the end. A few have appeared on eBay since, selling at £19.99!
Aldo1996

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:22 am 
Post subject:

mdjw_41 wrote:
Lol - I was interested if they were having proper printed tickets rather than print at home ones!

I hope we can get to go to a home game sometime soon! Very jealous of those who are now able to go.

I was one of the lucky 1000 to go to the game on Saturday, I'd forgotten how bloody cold it was at ground.

The bit below is from the Oxford United website. I used the print at home option, so not sure what the ticket was like but from what is said on the website the option for a ticket was used by some people.

Fans who successfully booked a ticket have the option of e-ticket, print at home or will be sent a ‘one-off’ paper ticket for use on the day. After feedback from fans there is no charge for tickets and a refund will be available if anyone was charged the initial £1 postage fee.
Aldo1996

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:29 am 
Post subject:

mdjw_41 wrote:
If there is an Oxford fan here I have a question now about the programme being produced for tomorrow at short notice.

Oxford have always said that once fans were allowed back they would produce a hard copy of the programme, it was said that only 500 were produced, I'm not sure how accurate that is though. I have a subscription so I get all the home programmes for the rest of the season and these are being sent direct from the printers.

As for them appearing on eBay for £19.99 I think is a little bit wrong in my opinion. I have noticed that a couple more have appeared as well though.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: