Football Programmes Centre

Printed programmes from PDF
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Printed programmes from PDF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Step 7 down. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MKP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:17 am 
Post subject: Printed programmes from PDF

Hi Everyone, Just thought I would update you all. Been busy since the weekend printing and wrapping the programmes. Nearly all have been dispatched as well with the last few going this morning. I thank you all but it has been manic and so popular. Thanks also for your kind messages and good wishes. Please keep them coming as I want to put them on a page on the website when it is ready.
As some of you may have seen Ebay, in their wisdom, have suspended my account. A tad annoying but after finally speaking to a 'live' person yesterday and then an actual person on the telephone, they would only say that I was breaching Ebay rules, by having 2 accounts. So therefore been suspended as I have 2 accounts and can possibly cause security problems between the 2!!
To be honest the whole Ebay thing was a pain as it takes hours to list everything whilst I am trying to get the website up and running. They and PayPal also take such a ridiculous amount of fees from not only the item but the postage as well, so you can appreciate that I was only getting a small amount by the time I pay for the colour copy charge, paper, staples, sometimes loss on postage and the fact that I just purchased 2 new colour copiers. The only really good thing about the Ebay site was it did bring me about 30 new customers to my list which is growing by the hour.
I was and still am happy to help collectors out by getting these programmes for their collections and carry on as normal. So please continue to send me the PDF's that you want printed and we do have a catalogue/list of all possible 3000+ programmes that are out there. Some we have bought the rights to, some has been sent to us from collectors, others have given us permission and others are being sought permission, just in case we encounter any problems on that front.
Thanks again for all of your support and let's hope we are all back watching football soon. Regards and best wishes Mark
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:32 am 
Post subject:

Hi there. Just got this by email also. I'll wait until I have the couple I have already ordered, but assuming the quality is all good, then I will be sending some pdf's across, there are also some others online that I'd like (a Hungerford and a Carshalton spring to mind)

Fully understand how what you are offering is a bit of a grey area in terms of trading from ebay, so it's probably best you share the web address and email contact address via private message on here

I hope it is a success.
whosbrianwilson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:32 pm 
Post subject:

MKP you have a pm
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:21 pm 
Post subject:

Received my order today - have to say I am very happy with the quality of the programmes and the speed of the service. I will be ordering more for sure!
MKP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:24 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks and please spread the word. Mark
Tintowner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:13 pm 
Post subject:

MKP ....you have a pm
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:38 pm 
Post subject:

have sent a PM
wendy sharp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:40 pm 
Post subject:

Hello my dad recently passed away and is mentioned in a football together from this week - I would love some copies of this but can only get a pdf from the club might you be able to print fir me what do you charge ? Thanks very much
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:56 pm 
Post subject:

Wendy - best to email directly to [email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Step 7 down. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: