Football Programmes Centre

Ireland Finland Behind Closed Doors
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ireland Finland Behind Closed Doors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Irish
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enniskillendoc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:14 pm 
Post subject: Ireland Finland Behind Closed Doors

M60 programmes are selling a copy oF a programme for th3 Ireland Finland match last week. I haven’t seen it anywher3 else. Is it real?
garyspain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:49 am 
Post subject:

Unfortunately I wasn't at the game. There was a printed programme at the game. It was available to order in very limited numbers from the publisher's website. I heard the printrun was only 500 and done because of sponsor obligations.

An online version was available free of charge.

The one on the M60 website looks correct. Maybe they can comment as to whether they ordered some or printed some.
Legend64

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:16 am 
Post subject:

I spoke to the girl at DBA publishing who printed the programme for the game.
I enquired about how manywould be required for a reprint stating the void in collectors collections. She said she would come back to me ....... still waiting.
seand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 am 
Post subject:

I never thought of checking, so missed out on ordering one in advance. Could be a challenge to source one and I see they're out of stock now on M60
M60FP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:54 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
Unfortunately I wasn't at the game. There was a printed programme at the game. It was available to order in very limited numbers from the publisher's website. I heard the printrun was only 500 and done because of sponsor obligations.

An online version was available free of charge.

The one on the M60 website looks correct. Maybe they can comment as to whether they ordered some or printed some.

Yes it’s the correct programme, I managed to get just 3 copies sent to me, I'll never print a programme if the club or FA have printed copies
garyspain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:21 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the clarification.

I really hope you print Finland v Republic of Ireland and Wales v Republic of Ireland in the coming months.

As a further add on there was no printed teamsheet for the Finland game. the FAI emailed the teamsheet to members of the media.

For Bulgaria away there was no programme or any kind. a colour teamsheet was distributed to the media.

I'm pretty sure no tickets were printed for either game. The members of the press in Dublin were given a personalised pass with name and photo as per normal but there was no ticket inside. A generic press pass was issued in Sofia and there are quite a few on ebay.
M60FP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:
Thanks for the clarification.

I really hope you print Finland v Republic of Ireland and Wales v Republic of Ireland in the coming months.

As a further add on there was no printed teamsheet for the Finland game. the FAI emailed the teamsheet to members of the media.

For Bulgaria away there was no programme or any kind. a colour teamsheet was distributed to the media.

I'm pretty sure no tickets were printed for either game. The members of the press in Dublin were given a personalised pass with name and photo as per normal but there was no ticket inside. A generic press pass was issued in Sofia and there are quite a few on ebay.

Hopefully we will have Finland, As i have just done Finland v Wales, Wales home are a no go, as the online programme released i could not get printed as it's not built to be printed only viewed online Unfortunately
garyspain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm 
Post subject:

And one more add on. For the Wales game next month the programme will go on sale earlier and they will print more if demand is there (it will be).

I'll try to remember to post the link.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Everything and Anything Irish All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: