Football Programmes Centre

BRAINTREE TOWN RECENT SEASONS WANTS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BRAINTREE TOWN RECENT SEASONS WANTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
halsteadiron

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 am 
Post subject: BRAINTREE TOWN RECENT SEASONS WANTS

Can anyone help me with these recent Braintree Town programmes in good condition please
2016/17
20/12/2016 Boreham Wood v Braintree Town - National League
03/09/2016 Guiseley v Braintree Town – National League
13/09/2016 Sutton Utd v Braintree Town – National League
19/07/2016 Thurrock v Braintree Town - Friendly
2015/16
03-11-2015 Billericay Town v Braintree Town – Essex Senior Cup
26-12-2015 Boreham Wood v Braintree Town – National League
03-10-2015 Eastleigh v Braintree Town – National League
10/10/2015 Braintree Town v Grimsby Town – National League

Many thanks

Last edited by halsteadiron on Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
halsteadiron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:01 am 
Post subject:

I have updated the list to remove the programmes that you have managed to track down for me, thanks very much
I am still looking for the programmes listed above
halsteadiron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 pm 
Post subject:

Updated
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:00 pm 
Post subject:

I can’t help with the Braintree programme wants but it did make me reminisce..

First went to Braintree in 1996 v Kingsbury town. I recall flicking thru the programme and there was an advert for the club shop selling 5p programmes for Braintree aways and 2p for Braintree homes - I never indulged but 2p always sounded like an offer too good to be true!!!

It’s a shame these non league programme shops are few and far between these days - the one that used to be run by NWM Football at Hayes FC was a real aladdins cave..
Maidonian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:39 pm 
Post subject:

The Club Shop which I was always intrigued about was that at Claremont Road, Hendon FC. It was never ever open when I visited with Maidenhead although you could see stacks and stacks and stacks of tantalisingly oldish looking programmes through the windows.

Braintree always had an excellent shop, run by Jon Weaver for many years I believe, am surprised that they didn't have copies of the programmes you are looking for in stock.
halsteadiron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:45 pm 
Post subject:

I ran the programme shop at Braintree for 10 years until about 5 years ago when Jon took charge again, it was always great to meet fellow collectors and helping them find programmes that they needed. There is still an excellent selection in the shop and all at very low cost, but disappointing that they haven’t been able to open this season
I always enjoyed going to the Hayes club shop, Bedford Town also had a very good shop
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:09 pm 
Post subject:

[quote="Maidonian"]The Club Shop which I was always intrigued about was that at Claremont Road, Hendon FC. It was never ever open when I visited with Maidenhead although you could see stacks and stacks and stacks of tantalisingly oldish looking programmes through the windows.

Braintree always had an excellent shop, run by Jon Weaver for many years I believe, am surprised that they didn't have copies of the programmes you are looking for in stock.[/quote]

Hi maidonian

Think you would’ve been very disappointed !!!!

Shop at Claremont road was open most match days before the game & at half time. Been watching Hendon since 86 and the Programme shop was nothing to write home about - mainly mixed Hendon home & away programmes from different seasons from 60s onwards (with the distinctive green cover) - most were donated by supporters so in varying condition.

All very underwhelming....
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: