Football Programmes Centre

“Official” newspaper programmes in France and Italy
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
“Official” newspaper programmes in France and Italy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bokbag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:39 pm 
Post subject: “Official” newspaper programmes in France and Italy

This maybe a bit niche but if anyone can help I would very much appreciate it. I collect programmes from major tournaments, I’m aware that in some countries they would issue papers for the game rather than a programme. I was wondering if anyone knew which ones would b “official” as I’m available at the ground. I’m particularly thinking with regards to France for the 84 Euros

Thanks!!
overlap

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:15 am 
Post subject:

The only official publication for Euro 1984 was the tournament programme.

French sports paper L' Equipe covered most of the games with publications on the day featuring time line ups, but this was not anything official.
I think a local publisher in Marseille also put out something for the France v Portugal semi, and maybe some group games, but again unofficial.
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:26 am 
Post subject:

Thanks mate that’s really helpful. I’d noticed a couple for the semi final I think in Marseille. Wasn’t sure about newspaper programmes, as it seems there is a newspaper for Italia 90 final that is considered official.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: