Football Programmes Centre

Blackpool Programme & Memorabilia Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blackpool Programme & Memorabilia Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robster59

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:09 am 
Post subject: Blackpool Programme & Memorabilia Fair

A big new event in the Fair calendar is coming soon courtesy of the Blackpool FC Community Trust.
It's scheduled to take place at the Bloomfield Road Stadium on Sunday 3 November (10am - 1.30pm). Light refreshments will be available.

This is the first such event to actually take place at the ground itself and will be held at the brand new Education & Community Centre at the North end of the stadium.

So far, we have at least a dozen dealers signed up to attend so why not pop over the Seaside and enjoy a weekend mini break!?

Any enquiries please contact the organiser Rob Frowen, details below:

Mob: 07896 287588 E: [email protected]
Weddo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:18 pm 
Post subject: Re: Blackpool Programme & Memorabilia Fair

Robster59 wrote:
A big new event in the Fair calendar is coming soon courtesy of the Blackpool FC Community Trust.
It's scheduled to take place at the Bloomfield Road Stadium on Sunday 3 November (10am - 1.30pm). Light refreshments will be available.

This is the first such event to actually take place at the ground itself and will be held at the brand new Education & Community Centre at the North end of the stadium.

So far, we have at least a dozen dealers signed up to attend so why not pop over the Seaside and enjoy a weekend mini break!?

Any enquiries please contact the organiser Rob Frowen, details below:

Mob: 07896 287588 E: [email protected]

Hi New to the forum, so first post, Thinking of coming over to the fair on the 3rd, Do you by any chance know if Blackpool FC still have a hotel at the ground that overlooks the pitch area. Any help would be most welcome cheers Weddo
jockdodds

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:24 am 
Post subject:

Weddo,

Yep, the BFC Hotel is situated on Bloomfield Rd in the corner of the Jimmy Armfield South Stand

Their number is 01253 - 401953

See you at the Fair !

John D Cross
Easy
Weddo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:54 am 
Post subject:

jockdodds wrote:
Weddo,

Yep, the BFC Hotel is situated on Bloomfield Rd in the corner of the Jimmy Armfield South Stand

Their number is 01253 - 401953

See you at the Fair !

John D Cross
Easy

Many thanks John,

See you at the fair

Paul
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:54 am 
Post subject:

I am pleased to confirm the next Fair I shall be standing at is the new BLACKPOOL FC COMMUNITY TRUST PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR at the EDUCATION & COMMUNITY CENTRE (opposite Mortensen Statue), BLOOMFIELD ROAD STADIUM, THIS COMING SUNDAY. NOVEMBER 3 (10am - 1.30pm).

Rob Frowen deserves our congraulations on organising this new event!

As a relatively new dealer, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday November 1 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday): [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE[list=][/list]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: