Football Programmes Centre

My Bradford City Programme Collection
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My Bradford City Programme Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:19 am 
Post subject: My Bradford City Programme Collection

Hi , I have been collecting Bradford City football programmes for over 30 years now and around 4/5 years ago I was able to set up a website with the help of a fellow programme forum user Dave Langston bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk so I could catalogue my collection online giving all programme collectors a chance to view their teams programme covers v Bradford City both home and away .

This also includes Reserves , Juniors , Cup Matches (FA Cup , League Cup etc) including the West Riding Cup Competition , Team Sheets etc . With around 7500 front cover scans it has become very hard to find new covers .

I'm really trying to find more to add to my website so I guess this is where I am asking all of you to help me increase my scanned collection .If you are willing to help then please take a look at my website and view your team v BCAFC . I would love to hear from any of you that find some in your collection that I don't have .

Also I am really keen to find a home scan of a Bradford City programme for the following years as these are the only seasons I don't have at least one scanned cover of . It maybe mission impossible but you never know some of you may happen to have one in your collection .

They are
1904/05
1905/06
1906/07
1907/08
1913/14
1914/15
1915/16
1916/17
1917/18
1918/19
1939/40 Only 3 games played but one was at home v Accrington

The 1st world war years I am probably guessing nothing was printed but I know a few clubs did print them .

Regards

Garry
bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk A website that now has over 7,400 scans uploaded of programmes from 1st team , Reserves , Juniors , West Riding Cup . Bradford Championship , FA Cup , League Cup , Friendlies , Testimonials , Public Practice Matches and Team Sheets
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Garry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:37 pm 
Post subject: My Bradford City Programme Collection

Just a little update re finding home programmes . Thanks to mustard68 I can now knock off the 1907/08 season which is a great find and addition to my collection .
Still looking for the following so if any of you can help out it would be really appreciated .

They are
1904/05
1905/06
1906/07
1913/14
1914/15
1915/16
1916/17
1917/18
1918/19
1939/40 Only 3 games played but one was at home v Accrington

The 1st world war years I am probably guessing nothing was printed but I know a few clubs did print them .

Garry
bradfordcityfootballprogrammes.co.uk A website that now has over 7,400 scans uploaded of programmes from 1st team , Reserves , Juniors , West Riding Cup . Bradford Championship , FA Cup , League Cup , Friendlies , Testimonials , Public Practice Matches and Team Sheets
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: