Football Programmes Centre

help with valuation 1957 european cup tie
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
help with valuation 1957 european cup tie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markyboy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am 
Post subject: help with valuation 1957 european cup tie

Hope someone can help or point me in the right direction. I recently bought the Rangers v Nice 1957 European cup tie programme on ebay but it got lost in the post. The Royal Mail won't consider compensation unless I can prove it's value and they won't accept my receipt as a valuation.
All the usual program sellers I normally use don't have it at the moment and won't give me a valuation.
If anyone knows where it's on sale or knows of a programm dealer who would give me a valuation to use that would be great!

Totally gutted the programme got lost as its so hard to find!
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:11 am 
Post subject:

Have you tried these mate?

http://www.glasgowprogrammes.com/
holtie96

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 pm 
Post subject: lost programme

Hi, when this happened to me and the seller could prove postage, I sent a photocopy of the final bid price off the Ebay website and this was accepted. Admittedly, if you got a bargain, you only get what you paid for the item and not it's resale value could be. Hope this helps.
Holtie
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: