Football Programmes Centre

Do you have a Sport Website ? Earn some quick Money
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do you have a Sport Website ? Earn some quick Money

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kickoff3pm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:08 pm 
Post subject: Do you have a Sport Website ? Earn some quick Money

No it's not a con, I think enough people know me now to realise I don't piss about and I don't need to try and con money out of people.

I have some very well known clients who want to buy links of sports web sites. (Sometime others too ). The sites don't need to be high traffic but really need to be ranked in google, the higher the rank the more they will pay.

Most times all that is needed is a simple text link somewhere on your front page.

Contact me here if you are interested -

[email protected]

I'll need the URL of the site, I will then pass that on to the client and if they say yes I'll reply with what they will pay for 3 - 6 month. If you want an estimate I would say you would earn min £50 for five minutes work. Can't be exact as they don't pay me in UKP and it depends on site and budget for this campaign but I will keep those people in mind for future campaigns.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: