Football Programmes Centre

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Major Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:49 pm 
Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Please note everyone that the domain that a lot of you would have used previously, www.theprogrammeforum.co.uk is no longer associated with this forum. This is unforunate but due to the fact it was purchased originally by a member of the forum there is nothing we can do about this at this moment in time.

Sorry for any inconvenience but please use www.footballprogrammecentre.co.uk to access the forum for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:05 am 
Post subject:

This is because a previous forum member called 'Grantham' on the old forum had kindly puchased the domain name for us but now we have moved over to our new website he has re-directed the address to his own programme shop.

This was done without actually contacting ourselves to let us know and to say we are not best pleased would be an understatement to say the least!
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:29 am 
Post subject:

how did i know id end up at sut's site?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:49 am 
Post subject:

Sut?
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:

If anyone wants to use the old site to check old pm's or old posts please go through this link - http://footballprogs.proboards67.com/index.cgi
anfieldpurch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:12 pm 
Post subject:

Barrett wrote:
Sut?

Grantham was Sut who i know. AMS is his shop. Have brought from him before. Can wholly recommend him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm 
Post subject:

You can now access the forum direct by visiting www.theprogrammeforum.com. This is obviously not the original domain as this still remains in control of a previous member. I believe Barrett is in conversation with him to try and sort something out but I've done this in the mean time to make things as simple as possible for people.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Craig.

Grantham still hasn't got back to me over the domain. I guess he's just going to be stubborn over it. Needless to say, he won't be welcome on here when he can't even be bothered to answer one email.
PRESTON WCFC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject:

Craig

Is this a goer ? if so any dates when it may start ?
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:39 pm 
Post subject:

Preston, you can use www.theprogrammeforum.com all of the time now.
PRESTON WCFC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 pm 
Post subject:

Opps sorry posted reply on the wrong thread !!! I thought it was the one re listing programmes !!! :oops:
grantham

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 am 
Post subject:

Hi Barrett

Not entirely sure which email you are refering to, but in my defence the whole purpose of registering the domain theprogrammeforum.co.uk was to drive traffic to a programme FORUM, then I read on the said forum that it was to become part of a shop, to which I had no part of, so rather than using a domain I paid for to advertise someone elses programme shop I felt it best to withdraw the forwarding onto the forum. As I sell football programmes myself, that is/was the only logical site to point the domain at.

I'm sorry if I've not responded to any email you may have sent (I've certainly not seen one), but to then say "Needless to say, he won't be welcome on here when he can't even be bothered to answer one email" is out of order. What I did in registering the domain was for the good of a programme forum - to which I have a vested interest (as I collect and sell), pushing traffic to a site that sells someone elses programmes isn't.
arsenal288

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 pm 
Post subject: for the forum

i agree with grantham....barrett doe's not answer emails or p.ms
sent him one the other day explaining the situation as of this site and a couple of its punters....no reply? and now grantham gets the same treatment....do you see a patern here? i do. it all comes down to arselicking...them who take it and them who don't...or if your admin get everyone on your side and piss anybody else off! being as barrett won't let you know what i said
i will tell you...knobheads name was not mentioned, he knows he's a knobhead...nuff said, the other geezeer who did'nt answer my p.m. knows who he is and i also did'nt mention a name, so some of you should get off of your high horses, right
1/ marco polo...i get emails if i get anything/link to a post i have answered or sent...i did not get a reply from craig on my last post.
2/ paulo....i will not withdraw my post about timewasters, the knobhead knows who he is.
3/ i did not recieve an answer to my email from craig and if he did reply so be it and thankyou but i never recieved it.
4/ the notts forest idiot...funny how you had a go at me for calling someone a knobhead but you think its o.k. for you to call me a wanker and a dick and and ADMIN say f**k all, if you lived nearer london i would ask you to back up your words.
5/guruiron...i was born a mile away from the ground at the angel islington, not barnsley not birmingham and not chesterfuckingfield, i watched the arsenal from the age of nine
home and away...thats from 65-70 (5/6 long years)without winning a poxy trophy and almost getting relegated before i saw them win a cup.
if i've missed anybody out i'm sorry. but the knobhead knows who he is and so do'es the other punter who wont answer his p.ms...amazing how you all come out of your closets when admins backing you up Easy and now your blackballing a bloke because he's protecting his domain.sounds like teapots and kettles.
Dellboye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 pm 
Post subject: Re: for the forum

arsenal288 wrote:
i agree with grantham....barrett doe's not answer emails or p.ms
sent him one the other day explaining the situation as of this site and a couple of its punters....no reply? and now grantham gets the same treatment....do you see a patern here? i do. it all comes down to arselicking...them who take it and them who don't...or if your admin get everyone on your side and piss anybody else off! being as barrett won't let you know what i said
i will tell you...knobheads name was not mentioned, he knows he's a knobhead...nuff said, the other geezeer who did'nt answer my p.m. knows who he is and i also did'nt mention a name, so some of you should get off of your high horses, right
1/ marco polo...i get emails if i get anything/link to a post i have answered or sent...i did not get a reply from craig on my last post.
2/ paulo....i will not withdraw my post about timewasters, the knobhead knows who he is.
3/ i did not recieve an answer to my email from craig and if he did reply so be it and thankyou but i never recieved it.
4/ the notts forest idiot...funny how you had a go at me for calling someone a knobhead but you think its o.k. for you to call me a wanker and a dick and and ADMIN say f**k all, if you lived nearer london i would ask you to back up your words.
5/guruiron...i was born a mile away from the ground at the angel islington, not barnsley not birmingham and not chesterfuckingfield, i watched the arsenal from the age of nine
home and away...thats from 65-70 (5/6 long years)without winning a poxy trophy and almost getting relegated before i saw them win a cup.
if i've missed anybody out i'm sorry. but the knobhead knows who he is and so do'es the other punter who wont answer his p.ms...amazing how you all come out of your closets when admins backing you up Easy and now your blackballing a bloke because he's protecting his domain.sounds like teapots and kettles.

You clearly lack patience. Your making not replying to a few pm's(even though otherwise proven not to be correct) sound like some realy bad crime. Is it realy adult to start resorting to insults for such a thing as not replying to you posts.

Instead of going on some teenage-style hissy fit why dont you resend those pm's or post on the formum that might think there is a problem with the pm system(in a decent style.) They were a million ways you could have handled your problem and you clearly chose the worst one.

Why dont you go to another accomodating friendly football programme forum....oh hang on... there is'nt one. You should be grateful of this FREE forum .
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 pm 
Post subject:

Everyone chill.............
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 pm 
Post subject:

arsenal288, I'm not sure if you are aware or have seen on the forum but I have alot more important things to think about and be concerned about at the moment than your childish rants about not getting what you want when you want it. Most people on here know what myself and my family are going through at the moment so I don't need to be explaining myself again.

I didn't reply to your pm as to be quite frank - I couldn't be bothered. I'm not into all these childish he done this and that games.

I'll post up the pm you sent to me yesterday in the original thread you started so it can be replied to there. You obviously don't want this to be dealt with privately or you wouldn't have posted these messages.

As with regards to grantham and the web domain, thats another story. But one we don't need to revisit.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 pm 
Post subject:

Arse 288,
I don't know what planet you're on, obviously not the same as the rest of us.
I had a go at you for calling someone else a knobhead because it was unjustified. You have behaved like a dick and a wanker, hence the reason for me calling you that. If you want me to back up anything I've said, come and see me, or stop talking rubbish, if you want to meet up, PM me and you can have my address.
You were clearly bullied or spoilt as a child, as you seem to think that when you don't get your own way, the way to react is by throwing all your toys out of your pram. You either want to be on this forum or oyu don't, if you do, grow, up, if you don't, do us all a favour and go and play.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Major Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: