Football Programmes Centre

Puskas
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Puskas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Autograph Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj0505

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm 
Post subject: Puskas

I have a Wales v Hungary Schools prog from early 2000s signed on the front by Psuskas, anyone any ideas what its worth ?
trueblue1967

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm 
Post subject:

Its the same with most things it really depends what some wants to pay for it but a rough price for his autograph is around £20 too £60 depending what is signed early sigs are more sought after on early programmes and FIRST DAY COVERS OR PHOTOS .Your programme being later maybe the lower end of price range but as i said at the begining it's what someone wants to pay with this type of thing.
sy
dj0505

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:00 am 
Post subject:

Thanks Sy

Appreciate the reply.

The prog is a 2004(I think) Wales yth v Hungary Yth game, that Puskas was present at. Unfortunately the prog has a split spine and score written on it, so not the best of nick, I had priced it at £10, and think taking your advice and considering the condition of the proig thats probably a very fair price.

Cheers
DonQuixote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 am 
Post subject:

Oddly enough I got Puskas' autograph at Old Trafford in 1994. I was there on a working/jolly weekend for the Euro '96 draw and he was sitting in the OT restaurant - with Bobby Charlton I think - and got him in to auto the programme. Getting Charlton's on there at the same time didn't even enter my head!
It was two days after Sir Matt Busby had passed away, so might be worth a couple of bob in a few years...or when FP drops of this mortal coil.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Autograph Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: